Relationship | FerrariChat

Relationship

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by AndruL, Feb 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AndruL

AndruL Karting

Apr 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    AndruL
  2. AndruL

AndruL Karting

Apr 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    AndruL
  3. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
  4. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    someone on here makes a really nice puller for the injectors. It was reasonable and works very well. I may be able to figure out who it was if you need one.

5. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    A little fiestiness keeps the flame burning!

6. AndruL

AndruL Karting

Apr 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    AndruL
    Thanks but it’s not that. You have no room in the back to get the puller in there.

7. AndruL

AndruL Karting

Apr 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    AndruL
    Haha, true that ^^^

8. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    mondis were designed to drop the whole rear sub frame. and engine. If you are doing all this work it might make sense to drop the whole thing and do it right with better access. Not an insulting to your work, kudos.

9. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Dropping the power unit is a lot of work, and takes many hours. For belts or injectors, I would leave it in place. On the Cab, the forward bank injectors can be removed through the access panel behind the rear seats. It helps if you have "extra long" open end wrenches. You can usually find these on ebay.

Also, a 1/2 inch coupling nut works good as an injector puller. I know the threads are different, but you will get enough on to pull the injector out by hand, or with a pry bar. The steel injectors can probably be cleaned and reused for the life of the car.