For Sale - TAG HEUER WEST MCLAREN MERCEDES 1999 LIMITED EDITION | FerrariChat

For Sale TAG HEUER WEST MCLAREN MERCEDES 1999 LIMITED EDITION

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by BOKE, Feb 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    TAG HEUER WEST MCLAREN MERCEDES 1999 LIMITED EDITION

Released in 1999 as the second edition of the watch released the year before to commemorate Mika Hakkinen winning the Formula One World Championship. The following year a second S/el was released (Ref CG2113.BA0473), a Limited Edition of 1500 watches. While Mika Hakkinen also won the 1999 F1 Drivers Championship, McLaren was beaten by Ferrari to the Constructors title.
    This time TAG Heuer used the Calibre 16 (ETA 7750) movement in their automatic watch.

A limited edition of 1,500 wordwide, this is number 0551 as engraved on the back of the case.

As new all papers, box, unworn $2250 OBO
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Is the crystal scratched and what is the brown mark at the 12 o'clock position as well?

3. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    I shouldn't post stuff for sale after midnight. Good catch. 10% off for pointing that out to me. The watch is like new.

Hope this is a better phone picture than the last one. I have the 1998 matching watch as well in the back of my safe. Time to clean house. Too many watches.

turbo-joe likes this.
  4. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Somebody, please make me an offer. I am sending off a box of watches to a dealer on Monday.

Nice watch for daily wear.