Lusso Values | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Lusso Values

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by vraa, Feb 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    And fwiw pano roof is more of an urban legend must have option - does nothing for the driver and makes the car look like an lr4

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Great driving roads if you go further north, east, or west. Not so great south.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I always find these pano options funny. Everyone says the glass roof in the 720S is must have or the pano roof in the FF/Lusso. The driver and passenger can rarely see out these things without really making an effort to. They are at best a luxury for the backseat passengers, and honestly, who the hell cares about them for the few times there is someone back there?

If a roof doesn't open, it doesn't matter what it looks like. You don't see it. I strongly encourage anyone contemplating these options to get in the car and actually look left and right, up and down, and check just how much you can really see at any given time. In the 720S you actually had to tilt your head back. Pointless.

Jaguar36 likes this.
  4. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Right, that's it. I'm fully depressed now after reading all the doom and gloom.
    Decision made..............I'm never selling my Lusso that way I wont lose a penny. Problem solved.
    It is after all Silverstone with Ciouo

6. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    agree about romo car.. its gorgeous, not sure why it hasnt sold yet? im sure it could be picked up in 150s.. has anyone viewed it yet?

7. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Sold mine last week - took a 60k hit....phew!

8. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    About right for the UK too. mine was 285k Aug 2017 and would get now 210k ish after 18 months. But as I'm not selling it ................:)

9. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Not sure but thats a car you can buy sight unseen. Hes a real guy.

10. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Agreed totally....mine came with it but would never order it or the passenger display.....a total waste of $25K.....I think I pulled a muscle in my neck trying to look out the roof the first time....my kids like it but otherwise would never tick that box....

absent and F12KID like this.
  11. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    Agreed again.. I know you commented on looking past those grey/silver inserts in the leather.. I am trying :) Daytona seats a plus, just wish it didnt have that color insert/trim or none at all would have been better.. I know im being picky but its missing some options i would like (pano, chrome grill, yellow calipers, carbon trims)
    The low miles however are KEY!!!! Thats why its priced so high....? Otherwise thats a $140ish car IMO..

Nospinzone likes this.
  12. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    #62 ttforcefed, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    its a low mile 400K sticker car so the ask is a bit higher but worth it given who the owner is

13. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Where is this car being listed and who is this cryptically mentioned Demi-god owner?

(I kid, but serious questions both).

14. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    You may be right.

Previous owner is certainly the real deal!

15. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    The only reason I can see for his car not selling is it’s pretty light in interior carbon.

16. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    yes it is.. The super low miles is a very strong selling point though

17. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yea, enquiring minds want to know. I searched the member base for romo, but only the former QB comes up. I assume it's not his car.:D I looked in the individual classifieds and the only recent car there doesn't match super low miles and $150K.

18. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks again. Yes there must be something wrong. I just tried the search again and he still doesn't come up.

His listing is almost exactly 2 years old. The last post is almost 2 years old, and there was no response to asking if it was still available.

Edit, I found him. I didn't see him among all the Tony Romo posts. Who's Tony Romo anyway!! :D

19. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Pretty sure the car is available at a dealer

20. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    Fwiw - Sterling Motorcars

21. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo

22. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    Agree completely

Lukeylikey likes this.
  23. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    I don't want to curse myself but my GTC4 Lusso has been very reliable as a daily driver and its approaching it's second full year of driving. Its actually as reliable as most sedans and SUV's I've owned as daily drivers.

24. Jaguar100

Jaguar100 Rookie

Aug 6, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Stan Breon
    I am not the Ferrari expert, but have been watching the FFs for a while. I think they may drop another 30%, and then trend upwards from there. I think they are a hard sell just because of the looks, but I've loved them since they first came out. At some point the engine will override the aesthetics. I'll probably buy a very nice example soon, ride the depreciation, but lock in a very nice vehicle for the long haul.