Hello from Italy. | FerrariChat

Hello from Italy.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Matthew Phillips, Mar 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Matthew Phillips

Mar 2, 2019
    Naples, Italy
    Full Name:
    MattP
    Hi all,

I’m a new member. I don’t own a Ferrari, but I hope to some day. That makes my presence here aspirational, so I hope you don’t mind too much. I’ll try not to ask rookie questions like, “how do I change the oil on an F355?”

I live in Naples, Italy. One of the goals with moving here was to purchase my first Ferrari on the cheap and ship it home. Turns out they are a bit more expensive here than in the US. Who knew? I’m pretty sure it’s the taxes.

I’m a Formula One fan, and I’m ready for the start of the new season. I’m hoping Alpha Romeo will bring some good performances.

2. Derekmson

Derekmson Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 4, 2017
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Alfreda Powell
    welcome aboard!!!

3. PableteM

PableteM Rookie

Feb 24, 2016
    Welcome aboard Matthew!!!

Can i ask u a question? Do you have problems to see pictures on the post??

I do not know whay but i have that problem and i thought... maybe the reason is because we are new members on the forum...

Any ways.... welcome!

4. flyer47

flyer47 Rookie

Aug 6, 2018
    Hi Matt,

Welcome !

I’ve just joined too, have just purchased my first Ferrari, a 458 Italia and live in Italy. I love it. Enjoy your search for a Ferrari.

5. vetteldude

vetteldude Rookie

Apr 10, 2019
    Full Name:
    John Schwyn
    I'm new to but live in america.