Lusso at Ferrari of Atlanta | FerrariChat

Lusso at Ferrari of Atlanta

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Mar 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    If anyone ever asks me what I thought was the most beautiful Ferrari road car of them all, I unhesitatingly say the 250 GT Lusso. Ferrari had a lot of good looking cars in that era, but when it comes to top horse, the Lusso takes the cake.

So when I heard that FoA had one on display, I hustled over there yesterday and took these photos. I presume that the car is still there. If you want to see the epitome of beauty on four wheels, you need to go take a look!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Graz, colombo2cam, LittleTino and 6 others like this.
  2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
  3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Yes it is still there, I drove by it this morning! Gorgeous car. FoA has had some serious machinery in the showroom lately. Nice to see!

Lanikai likes this.
  4. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Jim, I agree the Lusso is tough to beat on the aesthetics scale. Wonderful to drive as well. Small world but this car once lived in my home town and was the first Lusso I ever saw. At that time, it wore red and was owned by a very generous collector who drove it often. As fate would have it, She is headed back to South Florida to her new owner.

Thomas Magnum and 4re308 like this.
  5. LittleTino

LittleTino Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 14, 2010
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    One of my Ferrari mentors that help push me into joining the prancing horse club had a similar Lusso to this. It was a funny coincidence when I told him that my fcar purchase happened to be Blu Pozzi which prompted him to inform me that he met Charles Pozzi when buying his personal Lusso off him.

The Lusso is just a painfully beautiful car

of2worlds, Graz and colombo2cam like this.
  6. Drewbdo

Drewbdo Karting

Apr 8, 2016
    Atlanta, Georgia