Ferrari-250-SWB-Chassis-and-engine? For Real? Can't be.... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ferrari-250-SWB-Chassis-and-engine? For Real? Can't be....

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by swift53, Mar 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. readplays

readplays Formula 3

Aug 22, 2008
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Dave Powers
    Count yourself lucky @Bluebottle even though you and Alberto missed each other. By my records the factory only completed four armored Dinos so that is a pretty special gesture that was made on your behalf! :D

2. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    I didn't look for the books specifically but in general ebay will lock you out of certain sellers from other countries. If you start on your home site ie. ebay.ca for me then I can see 'seller's other items' but if I log on to ebay.co.uk it will lock me out. Sometimes you can get around that by clicking on the feedback number (after the seller's ebay name) like 7,005 just as an example and that takes you to all the features for that seller like ask a question or seller's other items or seller's store, contact seller etc. Also going to a foreign ebay site where the seller will only ship to his or her own country will not let anything show up under the heading 'other items for sale' to.
    Something was definitely changed by ebay as this problem not being able to access 'other items for sale' or getting the reply 'no items for sale' was not an issue in the past.

turbo-joe likes this.
  3. Ferrari27

Ferrari27 Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2010
    Yes, there were only four and there is a guy in Belgium who is selling five of them on eBay. They are located in the South of France but you can only see them on eBay if you are in Gabon or on the ISS.

readplays and Timmmmmmmmmmy like this.
  4. kare

kare F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Nov 11, 2003
    I spent some time trying to figure out where those chassis tubes were taken from as I cannot see them coming from an SWB and think I found a match...

miurasv and readplays like this.
  5. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany and thailand
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    the seller stopped the auction

I send several mail to ebay because of the "other items" problem but ebay is not even capable of all my questions to answer at once. so I had to ask and ask again but ebay can not explain what is/was going wrong because at their system it is all going fine - so they told/ have written to me.

6. NYC Fred

NYC Fred F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Fred C
    had great success with this one. Pick your (desired country login) and away you go...http://hola.org/

turbo-joe likes this.