My first drive today | FerrariChat

My first drive today

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by VHlambo580, Mar 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    So I picked up the car today. All I can say is WOW!! I absolutely love the car! I had a Lambo Huracan RWD Spyder before and this car blows it away. Excellent steering, super precise. The shifting is incredible, so crisp. It is definitely softer sounding than the Lambo, but did not bother me. I actually like the sound of the Porto better. Still too cold in Chicago to drive a lot, but had to stretch her legs a bit. Can not wait for the summer.

Also, my experience with LFSC was absolutely amazing. So helpful and made the experience very special. If you are buying from them, go right to Tyler. He is the best! Really a super guy.

More to come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lamborarri, mlcor, Raghu and 5 others like this.
  2. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Congrats!!! Enjoy it in great health you’ve earned it!

3. Golden Steed

Golden Steed Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Golden Steed
    Pics! We need PICS!

4. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    Excellent. LFSC has been very patient with me as we have waited through the paint dilemma, etc. As of last Thursday my car was at stage 30, so it's underway. If it doesn't come until late April, hopefully the snow will be gone by then. ;-)

5. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    Pics will be coming soon, promise. The weather in Chicago has been rough, but next week will be warmer. I’ll get her back outside and get plenty of pics!

Golden Steed likes this.
  6. VHlambo580

VHlambo580 Karting

Dec 4, 2017
    When you get your car let me know. We can do a PF convoy. A good friend of mine also has a Porto so we are planning plenty of spring/summer driving.

7. mlcor

mlcor Karting

Jul 21, 2018
    Definitely! Sounds good.