Tim Durham American Greed | FerrariChat

Tim Durham American Greed

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Bradwilliams, Jan 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

This guy was running his ponzi scheme in my hometown of Indianapolis, and I pretty much watched this thing unfold firsthand. I knew him at one point through mutual friends. Guy gave new meaning to the words thief and Sleazeball LOL. Anybody on here ever meet him or end up with his bankruptcy auction cars? I saw somebody picked up the black Stradale. I can still remember when he got that car.

CNBC - Watch Full Episodes | CNBC | The Playboy of Indiana

2. Preston Joslin

Feb 14, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Preston Joslin
    His Veyron was very cool, he´s a local legend.

3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I remember that episode. hadn't heard of him before then, thankfully I guess :)

he had a really eclectic but high quality collection. IIRC a Duesenberg, Cord, some exotics, hot rods etc.

4. Preston Joslin

Feb 14, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Preston Joslin
    Yeah, he also had a Diablo, Phantom, and Muricelago.

5. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

They were mostly leased. I was in that garage once back in 2006ish. I think I have a picture inside of that phantom and a few others that I haven't looked at in ages. There was a 360 Stradale. Vintage cars were on top modern cars on bottom. And almost ALL of the modern cars were black. A friend of mine worked in financial auditing for a firm out of college. The leader in charge would drive him to company headquarters and tell him, "whenever you see a see of nice black cars in the parking lot, the chance of financial fraud going on inside skyrockets and is almost guaranteed." He's bought nothing but white cars since LOL.

This is the only one I could find taken on my crappy 2006 camera phone.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

GuyIncognito and Preston Joslin like this.
  6. Preston Joslin

Feb 14, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Preston Joslin
    Interesting, did anything scream "fraud" back in 2006?