Good service experience at FoW | FerrariChat

Good service experience at FoW

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by colamclean, Mar 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. colamclean

colamclean Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2013
    McLean, VA
    Full Name:
    Patrick Transue
    Wanted to recognize James Pollack at FoW who squeezed me in today and resolved an issue with my FF. Entertainment/Nav system lit up and all the buttons 'worked', but no sound was getting to the speakers. He had Todd do a 'proxy alignment' to get all the computers properly communicating with each other and not only resolved the speaker issue but also an issue with the tailgate. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Sweet!

ROMO, LI2782, BaronM69 and 3 others like this.
  2. carz80am

carz80am Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2015
    Northern Virginia/DC
    James is a good guy, have had positive experience with him as well

ROMO likes this.
  3. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Another thumbs up for James. Great guy.

ROMO likes this.
  4. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    James is an amazing Service Manage who takes GREAT pride in his work! He always responds to calls, text or emails. We in the DC area who have worked with FoW have been very fortunate to have had Greg Miller and now James as FoW's Service Managers.

5. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Yet another thumbs up for James. He and his team serviced my F430 and did a great job from communication every step of the way, to explanation of work required now and what can wait, and they completed the major service on time.

I’d recommend him to anyone.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROMO likes this.
  6. Zinger

Zinger Formula 3

Apr 11, 2009
    Leesburg, Va
    Full Name:
    Ryan M
    +1 for James. I had my 488GTB at FOW for a annual service recently and the visit went very smoothly.