Cuoio versus Beige Tradizione Interior? | FerrariChat

Cuoio versus Beige Tradizione Interior?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by NZCREW, Mar 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    I'm interested to hear anyone's thoughts on Cuoio versus Beige Tradizione. Ordering a Rosso Corsa PF and throwing up which "Tan" to go with.

2. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    Beige tradizione can appear too orange under bright sunlight. On photo, it’s difficult to get a clear idea, but once I compared both in real life I definitely thought cuoio was the one I wanted. To me it’s the more traditional color (besides beige tradizione’s name). There is that Youtuber in Sydney who has a bunch of supercars, he bought his Lusso in Beige Tradizione, you can see on the video that it’s super orange.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

NZCREW likes this.
  3. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    I have full Cuoio in my 2011. I like it much more than the Beige. It's darker with more brown tint.

Attached Files:

4. GNALUZU

GNALUZU Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Cuoio with red piping looks really nice.

Chizz likes this.
  5. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I did BT with my RC Cali T with red stitching... loved it! Just a matter of preference.

Not really sure how to answer your question though... do you like lighter or darker tan, lol?

6. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Chizz and Dave rocks like this.
  7. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
  8. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    This is what the Portofino looks like with Cuoio (mine! Arrives in a week or so). It looks quite dark brown here but if you're sitting in the car in daylight it is a beautiful milk chocolate / coffee sort of colour. I would be wary of lighter browns because they show stains more easily (e.g. if someone is wearing new jeans)

Bradley C likes this.
  9. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    Very nice Karl. Be very keen to see some more shots when it arrives!! I also want to have the top of door panels etc in tan, not black duo colour as cones standard for PF.

10. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    Just t
    Thanks. I also just took the leather samples home myself on Wednesday. They look so different as samples / cuttings versus in the car. At least the cuoio that I’ve seen in person. Haven’t been able to see beige in a car in person yet.

11. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Karl
    The other cool thing about tan 'all the way up' is that the area at the top of the rear seats looks a lot better. I have never been a fan of the black 'ring' around the top of rear seats.

Will send more pics when collected!

LARRYH and NZCREW like this.
  12. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Here are some photos of my old Cali T in different light to give you some idea...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NZCREW likes this.
  13. keithos27

keithos27 Formula 3

Oct 26, 2012
    Full Name:
    Keith
    PS. Either way you can't go wrong. :)

Dave rocks likes this.
  14. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I have Beige in both of my 355's and Cuoio in my Maserati GT. I really love them both but I would probably choose Cuoio over Beige. It is a subjective color though but I find it to look very classy and rich :)

15. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    NZCREW likes this.
  16. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
  17. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
  18. bml71

bml71 Karting

Mar 2, 2019
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bradd Lewis
  19. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    Nice shot. I think the issue I'm having is comparing beige and cuoio online. Both colours change so much depending on light, camera etc. Even within this thread the colours all look so different. Sometimes cuoio looks very brown, and other times light tan / beige. Same with the Beige Tradition, sometimes beige, other times orange, even sometimes cream. Got to get to a showroom to see both side by side I think. :)

20. bml71

bml71 Karting

Mar 2, 2019
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bradd Lewis
    It is much more tan than brown in person. Living with it everyday there has not once been a scenario I felt it was brown

21. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    I have a TDF with Cuoio interior and a Portofino with Beige Tradizione...I must admit to preferring Cuoio... Both colours are nice, but I like the slightly darker shade and it ages better...

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

bml71 likes this.
  22. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018
    Thanks George. Any pics?

23. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    Cuoio on an F12 for reference...

I believe the Beige Tradizione is a bit light for my tastes, but depending on the color and stitching you want can make it pop, but it is still very nice looking..

Image Unavailable, Please Login

NZCREW likes this.
  24. NZCREW

NZCREW Karting

Nov 20, 2018