Taken Off Market - Prior Design GmBh PD458 Body Kit - SEMA Vehicle | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market Prior Design GmBh PD458 Body Kit - SEMA Vehicle

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Chris Hill, Mar 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chris Hill

Chris Hill Rookie

Jul 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Christopher F Hill
    I'm putting out a feeler for this entire kit or potentially parting it out. The kit retails for well over $35k but I am willing to go substantially lower for someone interested in the entire kit. The kit includes

Hood
    Front Bumper
    Front Bumper Cannards
    Front Bumper Lip Kit
    Rear Bumper
    Side Skirts
    Side Skirt Under Blades
    Rear Engine Compartment Vents
    Rear Diffuser
    Rear Wing

Please PM me here or contact me at 630-433-six four 3 8 if you're interested in talking about the kit. Please note that the kit is painted black and currently vinyl wrapped so the color can be changed easily. All pieces are in perfect shape with you scratches or cracks of any kind. Kit is bolt up ready and does not require any cutting or modifications to the frame to fit like a glove. Simply unbolt your factory parts and bolt these in it's place.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

This last picture the car has a liberty walk rear wing and that is not included in this sale however I would be willing to part ways with it. PM me if you'd like to talk about it.

2. Codie

Codie Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 30, 2019
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Codie H
    Super old post but figured I would see if your kit is still for sale?

PM sent

714-501-1995

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat