For Sale - Herwins set of rally/dashboard timers | FerrariChat

For Sale Herwins set of rally/dashboard timers

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Mark020, Feb 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mark020

Mark020 Rookie

Nov 15, 2012
    For sale is a set of Herwins dashboard clocks. Perfect for your classic Ferrari! Very similar to Heuer but for half of the price.
    Set consist of:
    - clock with seconds hand. Powered by (what I assume) is a Ronda 4 jewel electric movement which itself is powered by a (new) button battery. Runs nice although I did not time it to the second. Condition is very nice.
    - timer with 2 subdials. Hand wound. Powered by a (what I think) is a Lemania (LWO) 421 movement. Also running nice but not timed. Condition is very nice
    Size: (both clocks) 6.0x6.0x2.3cm or 2.4x2.4x0.9 inch. The diagonal, which is the size you need to mount it on a backplate (not included), is app. 6.5cm/2.6 inch.
    Asking: EUR 1.250 ONRO.
    Payment in euro. Bank wire strongly preferred. Paypal to be discussed but you pay fees (or F&F). I have dozens of feedback on various watch forums and over 200 on ebay (as Mark020). Timers and me are in the Netherlands. If required contact via phone/whatsapp/insta(Markk020)/Linkedin possible. Some pictures (more upon request):
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Mark020

Mark020 Rookie

Nov 15, 2012
    Reduction to EUR 1.200!

3. Mark020

Mark020 Rookie

Nov 15, 2012
    Further reduction to EUR 1.100