F&M Motorsports | FerrariChat

F&M Motorsports

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ross, Mar 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    opinions? comments?

looking at a car that had a ton of work dont on it by these guys.
    are they good?

2. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    They worked a bit on my former Maserati Coupe and 355, nothing major though. Giuseppe is a great guy but like buying any other car, just have a PPI done.

3. ross

Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    yes, but there are some things you cannot tell or see from the outside.....but a trustworthy shop is a good thing to have in its past.

4. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It’s not because I used to work there but Giuseppe used to work at F of Beverly Hills and a Factory trained tech, he is good and know his stuff.

5. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    My friend used to go to them with his Ghibli and didnt like the place. I have met Giuseppe many times at cars shows and he's a very nice guy. Running a small business in Los Angeles is very hard and he has been around for a long time so he must be doing something right.
    I use Gran Turismo on Sepulveda Blvd just around the corner from F and M. Giovanni and his Dad Filipo run the place and are great.

pnorell likes this.
  6. tommydogs

tommydogs Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Tommy Robinson
    In my experience, they are very good with mechanical stuff. A little weak when it comes to electrical.

Giuseppe (the owner) was praised by another exotics shop I took my Ferrari to.

7. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I've met Giuseppe several times and have never heard a bad word on the quality of their work. Only negative I have heard is that it can take some time for them to finish something but when you are waiting on parts, what can you do? Not really an issue for your question though as the work has already been done.

8. Tangospell

Tangospell Rookie

Nov 20, 2007
    Brentwood, West L.A.
    F&M has done two major services on my 355. The quality of their work has been superb. I would not take it to anyone else. Very fair pricing, as well.

9. ross

Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    thanks guys