Ferrari service in Jacksonville, FL | FerrariChat

Ferrari service in Jacksonville, FL

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Lacy h Edwards, Mar 22, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Does anyone know an experienced, reliable, reputable Ferrari service operation in Jacksonville, FL

1. Name of service center

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Location of service center

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lacy h Edwards

Mar 22, 2019
    Full Name:
    Lacy Edwards
    Looking for a Ferrari service center in Jacksonville, FL area

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Might try contacting either Steve at Omega Motorsports, Seth at Technical Dimensions, or EuroSpec, Inc.

3. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    I can’t speak for the others, but Steve at Omega did a great job fixing my stickies and installing a FabSpeed exhaust. Definitely knows his Ferrari cars.

4. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    I went in full of optimism - particularly after seeing some of the cars in his shop - but unfortunately I had a less than positive experience with Steve and Omega when they serviced my Alfa. Sample set of one, I know, but I also found Steve to be difficult to work with. Not prickly per se, but more apathetic than anything else.

Regardless, Omega's work took far longer than it should have and the price charged certainly didn't reflect the end result or the expectations set at the beginning. It's almost as though they took the job but really didn't want to do the work, or the work involved proved to be too challenging. I wish I could be more positive as there are few choices in the Jacksonville area.

Good way to sum up my view is that my 355 really needs the full 30k engine out belt service, and has needed it for a while, yet I refuse to bring the car to Omega. Good luck to the op and welcome to FChat. YMMV.

I have heard some good things about EuroSpec, but mostly from the context of people having had their BMWs or Mercedes serviced. A friend of mine did have his 997 serviced there and had good things to say.

5. Gofastr

Gofastr Karting

Jan 7, 2019
    You might check with Rick at J7 Motorsports. He sells more Ferraris than anybody else in Jacksonville.

GuyIncognito likes this.
  6. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    EuroSpec works on my Mercedes and they’re great. There are always a few Ferrari’s there, but I’d call and make sure they can fully service modern stuff (ie have proper diagnostic tools).