For Sale - Ferrari 355 transmission | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 355 transmission

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by 97 Spider, Mar 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Brian
    This is basically a copy and paste from my eBay auction. I have a bunch of stuff I need to clear out before we relocate across the country this summer so I’m offering a lot of stuff at fire sale prices.

This is a 6 speed transmission removed from a 98 Ferrari 355. The car had a fairly light engine fire and the transmission got a little soot and drippings on it but it seems to clean up easy and the insides look nice. Oil is clean and clear. This was an F1 car but the transmission is exactly the same between a regular manual and F1 just the shifting actuator that bolts on is different. This transmission has been sitting for quite a while but I ran it through each gear and spun it in all of them and it is all smooth.
    I did list this as not working for parts but Honestly I would put this in a car, put in some cheap oil and run it a few miles then change the oil for some good stuff and clean the filter and it would be good to go. Has some of the sensors but the wires were cut, it’s also missing the little upper vent tube.
    As is no warranty but the risk is built into the amazingly cheap price.
    I have many engines and transmissions available so please check my other auctions or message me.

I’m asking $2900 obo with free shipping in the l48.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Trevor Hammond likes this.
  2. Trevor Hammond

Mar 28, 2019
    Hudson valley
    Full Name:
    Trevor
  3. 97 Spider

97 Spider Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 15, 2012
    Texas
    Full Name: