Maserati sebring Door | FerrariChat

Maserati sebring Door

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Jhoniks, Apr 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    Hi, i need your help,

the car did not have doors, I bought a couple but I think I need more pieces since the glass does not go up well.
    can you help me?...

regards
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. fidjeland

fidjeland Karting

Aug 6, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Full Name:
    Jan Fidjeland
    Hello Jhoniks,
    Nice to see that you are working on a Sebring.
    Have you seen our FB group "Maserati Sebring"?
    Just a small suggestion: Don´t create a new thread everytime you want to communicate.
    It´s better to "put all your eggs in the same basket" so to speak.
    I can assure you that you will create more interest that way.
    Ciao,
    Jan

3. Joe186

Joe186 Rookie

Nov 12, 2014
    Hi Jhoniks,

My 65 Sebring has a different window regulator than the one you have pictured, but I have seen a variety of regulators used on different cars. What do you mean by "the window does not go up well" Is it slipping as it winds up? If so the cast gears used on some of the window regulators tend to lose teeth, which will cause slippage. Not all of the regulators used cast gears, some had steel. (not 100% on this but it is what I have found over the past three years. If it is just difficult to move up and down, it may be the window seals and runner felts are so dried out that is impeding the window from moving properly.

Joe

4. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    + One trillion: surely anybody can understand that?! Please stop starting new threads every three minute it is very annoying and the main reason why you have had so very very few replies. you don't seem to realize that it is a rude way to operate, worse than interrupting a comversation actually like jumping on the table.
    Do ONE thread called Sebring restoration questions and stick to it FOREVER. please stop POLLUTING the Maserati forum with your mini threads every three seconds, thank you.
    MS

awohlmann and fidjeland like this.
  5. Jhoniks

Jhoniks Karting

Aug 27, 2018
    Full Name:
    jonathan
    Hello,

I have already advanced a little and I have found that the gears are in good condition, I have changed the filaments, the window goes up without much problem, I have a detail that does not close completely, the glass is misaligned (it is tilted a bit).

I appreciate your enthusiastic comments,
    especially yours Nembo1777, thank you for reading me even with the millions of threads that I created. I will regulate this.

Excellent day.
    Jhoniks

red27, fidjeland and Nembo1777 like this.