DFW - Best place to install aftermarket stereo | FerrariChat

DFW Best place to install aftermarket stereo

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Rjoselaw, Apr 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rjoselaw

Rjoselaw Karting

Mar 10, 2019
    Southlake, Texas
    Full Name:
    Raj J
    Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and very happily new to Ferrari ownership. I just took possession of a 2002 360 Spider and I could not be more thrilled (I put over 150 miles on it today!). However, I am not thrilled with the stereo. It does have the upgraded stereo but the sound is very poor, but expected for a 17 yr old car. My question is where do you recommend taking Ferraris for professional car stereo installation (I am looking for a new head unit and back up camera)?

Also, I live in Southlake. Where do you recommend taking car for washing (weekly) in the Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, etc. area? I intend to drive my car as often as time, weather, and car reliability will allow me to enjoy before the good Lord takes me!

Thanks in advance and I hope to see some of you on the roads very soon.

2. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Steele Shop in Carrolton. They did all the stereo work on my 360 and in my daily driver, and they are very familiar with Ferrari and other high-end cars.

3. Rjoselaw

Rjoselaw Karting

Mar 10, 2019
    Southlake, Texas
    Full Name:
    Raj J
    Thank you!!!