430 - New Hertz speakers and mini amp installed | FerrariChat

430 New Hertz speakers and mini amp installed

Discussion in '360/430' started by realflight, Mar 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. realflight

realflight Rookie

Feb 8, 2019
    Almost two months into F430 ownership, I couldn't help desiring for better audio system. At about $900, I put in Hertz energizer speakers and mini amp, and I am more than pleased with the result. Now I can actually listen to music or podcast where before it sounded like some annoying noise. The shop just uploaded a video of the installation, so just sharing:)

DefunctNeurons likes this.
  2. realflight

realflight Rookie

Feb 8, 2019
    The music in the video was not mine by the way:) The new system gives much more crispier and powerful sound.

3. kingrooz

kingrooz Rookie

Feb 22, 2017
    California
    Full Name:
    Sasha
    What model amp/speaker did you use?
    Also where did you install the amp? did it fit in the factory amp cradle?

J360M likes this.
  4. realflight

realflight Rookie

Feb 8, 2019
    The speaker is ECX 165.5 Hertz Higher Energy coaxial system speakers, and the amp is 2 channel micro amplifier by PSX. Amp was installed under the center of the dash, right below the climate control, all tucked in and not easily visible.

kingrooz likes this.
  5. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Sounds good. New speakers and a mini-amp to power my factory subwoofer is probably next. It's funny that they learn how to do it on your car, then put the same equipment in my car!

6. _JERRY_

_JERRY_ Karting

Feb 1, 2016
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jerry Ng
    What head unit are u using? i'm curious. I cant get my flip-up pioneer to fit properly >.<

7. realflight

realflight Rookie

Feb 8, 2019
    I know, I was surprised to find out my JVC was being installed in another Ferrari too:)

8. realflight

realflight Rookie

Feb 8, 2019
    My new unit is the new 2019 model Pioneer AVH 3500NEX. It fits well except the fact that it blocks some area of the air vents.

9. _JERRY_

_JERRY_ Karting

Feb 1, 2016
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jerry Ng
    thats a single din ya?