Festival of Speed - St. Pete - April 7, 2019 | FerrariChat

Festival of Speed - St. Pete - April 7, 2019

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Fireman1291, Jan 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Who's going? I was invited to show my car at an acquaintances real estate booth, so I'll leave the Cali30 there for the duration of the event and walk around. Anyone else going?

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I’m sure 15 - 20 people from Sarasota will be going , including me. You should come to our event and enter your car ~ 140 cars at Lakewood Ranch next month. Best , Kirk.

3. Redrrari

Redrrari Karting

Oct 17, 2016
    Florida
    Just saw this date conflicts with the Celebration Exotic Car Festival which has not been the case in the past.

4. Fireman1291

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Do you have an event link? Sounds fun.

5. The B

The B Karting

May 30, 2016
    West side of sandbar
    I plan to attend.

6. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    I'm in! Just got a response back from Joe Sabatini that my 458 Spider was accepted for the Festivals of Speed on April 7th.

As I'm coming from North Central Florida, I plan to come down a day or two ahead of time to get my car serviced at Ferrari of Tampa for Friday or Saturday pick up. The Event is encouraging folks to bring their cars to Vinoy Park as early as Saturday; they'll have security for Saturday evening.

I'm staying at the Hilton.....looking forward to meeting fellow Fchatters. Already planning to meet Cigarzman, if anyone else wants to link up, drop me a PM!

7. Fireman1291

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Yes! I will have my Black Cali30 on display at a real estate tent, I was asked to show it there as a favor to them through a friend so I was comped entry :)
    Lets all meet up so we can get our "owner" tabs here on the site lol!

8. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

I’m in. We can all have a nice lunch at the Vinoy during the event.

9. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    When are you guys from SRQ planning on heading up? I'm going to bring my track car so I need some "cover" for the drive over...

10. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

FWIW , I’m headed up today and staying at The Vinoy as they still have rooms available.

11. Fireman1291

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Had a good time. I ended up walking around for 10min with my real camera and then decided to throw it in the trunk and enjoy the show through my eyes and not a lens so I didn't get much of anything and thats ok. That and I got pretty damn ripped from that open bar so I don't remember much. Did any of us meet? lol

Image Unavailable, Please Login