2019 NWRFCA Ferrari Concours d’Elegance | FerrariChat

2019 NWRFCA Ferrari Concours d’Elegance

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Fiorano 550, Apr 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fiorano 550

Fiorano 550 Rookie

Dec 18, 2012
    All Ferrari owners in the Northwest and all NWRFCA members it is time to register for the Ferrari Concours. This year held at Columbia Edgewater Country Club on July 7th, 10AM-3PM. Register at NWRFCA.org.

2. 330gt

330gt Formula 3

Nov 12, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Kerry Chesbro
    More details:
    https://www.nwrfca.org/ferrari-concours-2019

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    Can you show without being judged?

I had my 365GT judged last year at the concours in Seattle, and it was funny. I think my overall score was about right, maybe even a bit generous, but some of the deductions I got were completely wrong, and they missed some of the obvious things which were actually wrong. I felt like they were looking for deductions so I would come in behind the local guy...

Other than that, it was fun being up there.

leonetti likes this.
  4. Fiorano 550

Fiorano 550 Rookie

Dec 18, 2012

5. Fiorano 550

Fiorano 550 Rookie

Dec 18, 2012
    Yes, you can register as a judged or non-judged car. In addition there is a class for Modified class, so if you have changed two or things like wheels and exhaust you can still be competitive. We use a standard judging sheets for the Concours which are described in detail on the registration form. Thanks for coming last year and Hope to see you this year.

6. GameMaker

GameMaker Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 17, 2014
    WA State
    Yeah you don't need to get judged if you don't want to. I won a trophy at the last one which was cool.

7. HoodView

HoodView Rookie

Jun 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Erik Earl Swensson
    The registration cut off for the 2019 Ferrari Concours D’Elegance is June 28th. As mentioned above you can register to have your car shown for display only or judged. Although this is not Pebble Beach we do take our judging seriously and have 35 judges signed up. Most are experienced judges and there are three judges per class with each team of judges having a head judge with experience. Yes we do take folks without experience who want to learn but they are not out on the field judging on their own. We follow the FCA judging standards and forms. It is a fun day, and a great way to meet folks who have the same admiration for their Ferrari that you do. Come and enjoy. Register at NWRFCA.org.