Exceptional 550 wanted | FerrariChat

Exceptional 550 wanted

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Terry Godbout, Mar 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Terry Godbout

Terry Godbout Karting

Dec 23, 2003
    Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
    Full Name:
    Terry Godbout
    Low mile preferred, exceptional condition required. Open on colors. PM with details and price.

F456M likes this.
  2. -CD-

-CD- F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2005
    near the Nürburgring
    Full Name:
    Christian
  3. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
  4. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    He is reaching for the stars, by implying this is sitting in the same boat as the 250 GTO.

Perhaps leak down and compression #'s are more important with an old car than the demonstrated mileage, on the odometer. Most likely some potential buyers do not understand that criteria.

The $289K price may have a different message. "Honey," I am selling some of the toys to help fund your kitchen remodeling project."

5. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Terry, I just listed mine at FChat just now 1999 TDF/Blu, Tan, Barchetta wheels, all manuals, service records, keys. Fully sorted. PM me if you are interested. Cheers, Colin.

6. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    That is a lovely looking car, Colin. If I lived in the USA and I didn't have a 550 already . . .

Good luck with your sale - $125K seems like a bargain to me so I guess it will not be hanging around long.

7. Vintage12

Vintage12 Karting

Aug 26, 2013
    SW Florida
    Full Name:
    Colin
    Thank you very much John, appreciated. Not sure I understand some of the pricing in this market, I decided to price it realistically for sale rather than have it sit. Of course happy to ship to the UK but it would be LHD – unless folk over the pond don’t find that a problem? I’m sure we’ll find a nice home for it. Cheers.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. DOWORKFCAR

DOWORKFCAR Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2016
    I was just at Marshall Goldmans, they have a stunning spec red 550. Modular wheels, carbon fiber package, luggage, what is not to love. Let me know if you have any questions.

ralfabco likes this.