Wanted - FF - Red or Black W/Tan Int. & or Pano. Roof | FerrariChat

Wanted FF - Red or Black W/Tan Int. & or Pano. Roof

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Fast Poke, Apr 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fast Poke

Fast Poke Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 31, 2019
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I have been searching high & low, but just cant seem to find what I am looking for.

2. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
  3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Ive noticed the FF prices are holding steady although the Lusso's are still dropping.

4. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    lusso will drop same as FF, just takes time as they are newer, obviously

5. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    In the past year FF's have still gone down, but not much. But really, so few are selling that it's difficult to get a handle on where the true selling prices are at. I'm in no hurry, because one thing is for sure, and that is they are not going up. I'm really waiting for what the Lusso replacement will be, because low miles OTO 612's are more than mid mile FF's right now! In thirty years of following 2+2's I've never seen anything like that, and the only thing it could be is how controversial and polarizing the FF/Lusso styling is. My brain wants an FF, but my heart wants a 612.

6. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i have both 612 oto and ff. only reason to get FF is for practicality - for emotion get the 612oto. much prettier and just as fun to own unless you value winter performance. in texas, no question go with the 612

FerrariTexas and G. Pepper like this.
  7. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    I've been selling my FF since November (mine is Grigio w/Cuoio, a fabulous combination - not just saying it because it's mine). Lots of interest, but many waiting on the spring market. Luckily for my sake, spring buyers are finally peeking their heads out and I now have someone seriously interested.

Comparing a 612 to an FF is like comparing a 430 to a 458/488. They are generations apart. From the DCT to the steering, AWD, etc. The FF is smooth, fast, and incredibly fun to drive. I drove a 612 once, and it just felt old to me.

I believe the FF is a car that is polarizing for a majority of the population, as any shooting brake/wagon/hatch-back/(insert your preferred description) performance vehicle is. But I also believe like any new car that initially receives lukewarm attention, people eventually realize the amazing value these represent and prices will go up.

I say jump in while the water is lukewarm. Prices are the lowest they've ever been.

8. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I agree it is a polarizing car and that it is an amazing value, but I don't agree the prices are going to go up. They are the lowest they've ever been, but like they say in the stock market, don't try to catch a falling knife.

I'm in the market for one to swap out with my DD, but not quite right now.

slm likes this.
  9. Fast Poke

Fast Poke Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 31, 2019
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Joe

Thanks for the input. I called about the red/tan one a couple of weeks ago and I just missed it. Some lucky person had just swiped it up. I wouldn't mind the Rosso Dino except for the fact that I have had black leather with red stitching in just about all of my cars and i need a little change. Gonna keep on hunting!

G. Pepper likes this.
  10. Veloce12

Veloce12 Karting

Aug 19, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Brady
    Gentlemen- I am first iwner of a 2016 FF nero daytona, cuoio interior withDaytona seats, pano roof, Lusso wheels , carbon sills, Xpel on front clip, just 1,600 miles, and I may be a seller. But if you are bottom fisher, go no further. If reasonable, please pm.

Brady

Fast Poke and G. Pepper like this.
  11. Eyeman

Eyeman Rookie

Feb 18, 2019
    Florida

Very true.
    I was in the market my first Ferrari, I searched everything. I drove cali, FF, 488 and berlinettas. I have friends with 599, 458, ...etc
    Then I could not resist to get the best (most comfortable, most powerful, the best handling.......and I can have my kids or my friends ride with me )
    the FF. The price of the FFs now are great, , dont beleive they will be too much lower for a low mileage car. I got my first FF

LuxLife458 likes this.
  12. McLoven

McLoven Rookie

Feb 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    MCK
    Gents, I have a 2012 Black/Cucio FF with 12,387 miles. I am actually looking to sell. Upgrades include 22’ rear and 21’ front black modular wheels, Novitec lowering kit, yellow calipers and highly optioned. Just got it serviced in February. If interested, PM and I’ll send you photos. Work abroad, so don’t get to enjoy it. In process with putting it up for consignment , but if anyone wants to talk; I’m available.

13. G. Pepper

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    This one has most of the most desirable options: Rosso Corsa, shields, yellow calipers, and a tan Daytona interior. No pano roof though.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=513476852&zip=78217&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D78217%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DFERFF%26makeCodeList%3DFER%26searchRadius%3D0&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=FERFF&makeCodeList=FER&searchRadius=0&clickType=spotlight

Timing is not right, but this is pretty much what I'm looking for in an FF. Just saving up for a vacation this fall, or I might have bought this one.

14. Fast Poke

Fast Poke Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 31, 2019
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Sorry haven't posted back here, but i am in the process of purchasing an FF hopefully in a week or so it will arrive. Ended up finding a low mileage Rosso Corsa with pano roof but with you guessed it black interior and red stitching lol. The interior is quite nice though and has some alcantara on the door armrests and a good amount of carbon fiber interior bits. I'm not knocking the black interior I just cant seem to get away from it.

G. Pepper likes this.
  15. McLoven

McLoven Rookie

Feb 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    MCK
    Fast Poke likes this.
  16. Fast Poke

Fast Poke Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 31, 2019
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Wow McLoven car looks killer. Hows the ride with that setup? Any rubbing?

17. McLoven

McLoven Rookie

Feb 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    MCK
    FP,

In all honesty, I love the way it drives. I don’t have any issues with rubbing or scraping the front end under any normal driving conditions. Not sure it’s capable of attempting anything off-road. Don’t want to find out for the sake of research.

FerrariTexas likes this.
  18. FerrariTexas

FerrariTexas Karting

Aug 31, 2009
    Austin
    Did you find a FF? Thanks!

19. Fast Poke

Fast Poke Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 31, 2019
    NJ
    Full Name: