Sold - Maserati handmade high-end leather bag | FerrariChat

Sold Maserati handmade high-end leather bag

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by rumen1, Jan 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    I have for sale a Maserati hand-made bag, that was specially made for me several years ago. However, I never managed to use it, because I sold my Maserati before the bag was ready, so it's brand new and it hasn't been used.

The bag is made entirely of leather and the shoulder belt is made from car safety belt. Clips, badge and legs are made from real carbon fiber. The logos are embroidered. All the details are perfectly and expensive made and the bag really looks superb.

The length of the bag is 65 centimeters, which is about 25 inches.

I will ship from Bulgaria. Shipping will be made via EMS and it will probably take a week.
    Payment can be made via paypal.
    Price is $470 shipped worldwide.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    Might have someone interested....let you know!

I could download the pics but it would be great if you could email them to me....

3. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
  4. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    New price - $460 shipped