Sold - Search for 430 coupe | FerrariChat

Sold Search for 430 coupe

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Robb, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    So our new garage is wrapping up this week and my wife and I have been discussing cars to add.

Besides another F355 on our list, we are also after an F430 coupe.

Because of our state’s auto tax laws, we really prefer a private party transaction.

Would like to select a 2006 or 2007. Really would like one with the cf rear challenge grille. Other CF is a plus. No black, no yellow cars. Must have daytona’s or sport seats.

Would like any Blue as first choice. Then Grigio Silverstone. Rosso Mugello if there are any even in the US...

Or even Rosso Corsa with that challenge grill..... Would consider the right Titanio if it has the cf grill and other extras.

Thanks for the help. Let’s see what owners are looking to sell.

Robb

[email protected]

2. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Robb,
    Thought this would never strike my mind but I am thinking of selling my 2009 grigio silverstone scuderia (with factory stripe) - just don't have any time to drive the damn thing... It is serviced by Craig at FastCars. New clutch due to throw-out bearing leaking, did the weeping cam gaskets not too long ago, and new tires probably 4 years ago, with very little miles since :( I am the 2nd owner, 25k miles. No fire sale, but if it goes to a good home I might just do it. Let me know if it has any interest.

3. wrinvest

wrinvest Rookie

Aug 25, 2013
  4. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Haven't gotten that far in my thought process... lol... I will work with someone seriously interested, but don't expect a fire sale, and this has to be an easy transaction, otherwise no interest - simply too busy.

5. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    This thread was moved out of the 430 section.

I’ve since found a car so I’ll ask the mods to close this thread.

Thanks for all the assistance.

Robb