For Sale - Rare FERRARI pedal car | FerrariChat

For Sale Rare FERRARI pedal car

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by davenichols, Apr 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    VERY rare Morellet Guerineau FERRARI pedal car circa 1961. Morellet Guerineau manufactured these pedal cars under license from Ferrari from the late 1950's until the early 1960's in France. This is a rare "Shark Nose" model. Its unrestored and is still earring its original finish. The plastic windshield is missing, along with the sideview mirror. It measures approx 40" long. These are becoming more and more difficult to find, and is a must for any Ferrari enthusiast. Please have your spouses permission to buy yourself this before contacting me about it. I find it amazing how many guys need to ask their wives prior to paying for something, and are often not allowed. Asking $3500.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Can we get some pictures of underside and seat. How much rust? Where are you located? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
  4. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Thank you for additional pics. Remodeling a new office within the month and looking for pieces like this. Appreciate the ability to ship from Buffalo. Will need restoration for my purposes, but love the original origin of it. Do not want repro’s

Will PM future inquiry or purchase. Good luck, but hope it is around for my timing. -Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi Rob,

If your interested, I can always hold it for you and ship to you when your ready.

Dave

6. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    How many miles and does it have all the service records? :D

7. Jean-Pierre Marchand

Jean-Pierre Marchand Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 21, 2019
    Mont Royal, QC
    Full Name:
    Just call me J.P.
    Matching numbers? Massini report?

F355 Fan 82 and miketuason like this.
  8. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    Is this better off leaving as is, or restoring?

9. davenichols

BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Everything is only original once. I would leave as is. Not sure what the comedians who made some of the previous comments would suggest.

10. Rbwiii

Rbwiii Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2014
    Cali
    Full Name:
    BW
    I would agree

11. Calvin Steward

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Calvin Steward
    I am very new to the world of Ferrari and thus I am always just a wall flower on all of the threads that I read (just taking in a lot of information at this point), but I do know a little about pedal cars.

You will not get hurt on resell if you have a top notch "professional" restoration done. The key is "top notch professional restoration". If you are not going to trust this to (and spend the money for) someone who truly knows what they are doing, then yes,.... I agree with the two previous post,..... don't touch it.

A bad restoration will completely compromise your original investment. If in doubt, ALWAYS leave it as is.