Pista Spider Stripes suggestion | FerrariChat

Pista Spider Stripes suggestion

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by leopoldo, Apr 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    Hi guys, few days and I must complete my pista spider spec. Because my intention is not to keep her close in a garage but to drive it every day I would love a suggestion for the colour of the stripes. I will go with black 1250 ( not Daytona ) for the car and I am thinking to add matte black stripes with carbon rims and gold callipers . Do you think it will work ? Do you have any pic of this combo ? ( even in a coupe’ spec ) .
    Thanks!

2. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    I have been wondering about stripes as well so interested to hear comments here. There are so few pictures available to get an idea. I must admit, I prefer the stripe layout of the coupe better.

3. lamborarri

lamborarri Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2015
    I tried that spec on the configurator but I couldn't just from the images. Black with matte black it will be a stealth spec if that's what you want.

BTW, you can't get the carbon wheels for the spider. It only comes with the star shape rims on the launch spec but in different colors. You can special request I guess.

4. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    #4 leopoldo, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Ok..

5. 488GTS

488GTS Karting

Sep 17, 2015
    U.K.
    I agree I also prefer the stripe on the Coupe. Thoughts on having the coupe stripe on the Spder??

6. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Do you think that it will be better dark grey matt stripes instead of black matt? Which combo do you think is on this pic? Daytona with balck matt and yellow ?

7. lamborarri

lamborarri Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2015
    ^from the pictures, look like daytona with matte black and yellow stripe.

Can you ask your dealer to work it on the configurator for you?

8. F140C

F140C Formula 3

Nov 25, 2016
    Piedmont
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Imho this spec looks really good:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Glossy black + matte black & grey stripes. Still very stealthy, especially if you add black wheels. Gold/Copper calipers would add a nice bit of contrast.

NürScud and vipertestarossa like this.
  9. j09333

j09333 Formula 3

May 7, 2004
    I was thinking of ND with AN stripes and after this thread, I am lost again....
    My order fix is next week...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat