Sold - 2016 Dodge Viper GTC - 1,431 miles, Snakeskin Green, all the carbon bits, lots of extras | FerrariChat

Sold 2016 Dodge Viper GTC - 1,431 miles, Snakeskin Green, all the carbon bits, lots of extras

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Woodhouse Select, Apr 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hey, all!

We've got a very special Gen V Viper in our inventory that I thought our FerrariChat family may be interested in.

For the 2015 - 2017 model years, Dodge offered a massive customization program for V.I.P. customers. You could choose between 8,000 colors, 24,000 hand-painted stripe options, 10 wheel choices, 16 interior trims, 6 aero options, as well as a vast array of à la carte options. This meant that Viper V.I.P. customers had a total of approximately 25 MILLION possible build combinations, according to Dodge. Once a customer locked in their spec through the Viper Concierge program, that exact build was locked out for the rest of that model year, meaning no one could order the exact same spec, meaning each Viper GTC is a one-of-one made for that model year.

This is one such car. This 2016 Dodge Viper GTC, finished in Snakeskin Green Metallic over Black interior, was special ordered by the owner of our dealership. Woodhouse Motorsports was a huge institution in the Viper community (we even had 20 "Woodhouse Edition" 2010 ACR Roadsters built for us by Dodge), and our two Viper gurus played a huge role in the ordering and specification of this car. As the title states, this car is Snakeskin Green Metallic - NOT the Stryker Green typically seen on Gen V Vipers. To get this custom paint on this car was a $2,000 option on top of the GTC package. Other notable options include the exterior carbon fiber package ($5,100), GTS Interior Package ($8,500), GTS Laguna Interior Package ($2,500), and the Harman Kardon 18-speaker audio package ($1,995). Full window sticker is below.

In addition to the factory options, this car was upgraded by Woodhouse Motorsports to feature the SRT TA carbon rear spoiler ($3,200), the SRT TA carbon front splitters ($3,290), and a custom built set of ADV.1 ADV06R M.V2 CS wheels (20 x 10.5 in the front, 21 x 13 in the rear) wrapped in Pirelli P Zero tires ($13,968). The stock wheels are the Venom style, finished in Hyper Black, and will be included with the car.

This car has been pampered its entire life, I'm quite certain it has never seen redline. It's never been tracked, and shows perfectly. The entire front end has PPF on it, and paint correction and ceramic coating have been performed and applied. We have a showroom full of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Bentleys, Porsches, etc., and all of us here agree that the Viper has the best paint out of any car in our inventory. Current mileage is 1,431.

We have the car listed on our website at $135,750. I'd make a deal with any FerrariChat member to let the car go for $125,750 with free enclosed shipping in the continental US.

Additional photos and details can be found on our website - https://www.woodhouse.com/vehicles/278120. As always, I'm happy to provide any additional info, photos, videos, etc. that anyone may need. I can be reached on my cell (text or call), or by email.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Any side shot photos available?

3. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Yep! It's raining here today, so I didn't pull it out, but I'll see if we can jockey some cars around so I can get good side shots of it. Otherwise, I can take some tomorrow.

We've also got some side shots taken in our photo bay, on our website. https://www.woodhouse.com/vehicles/278120

4. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thanks Preston, the pics on your link are great, I just missed it the first time and only looked at the pics in the post. No need to pull it out for more pics, I had an SSG ACR previously and know what it looks like in the sun (great)!

Woodhouse Select likes this.
  5. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    It's a great color, the metal flake and the color change in it is unbelievable.

6. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    Preston,
    Does Woodside Credit loan for a Viper? I've used them several times for cars in the past but not sure if they loan on a Viper or not.

7. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Yes, they do.

JoeTSI and Woodhouse Select like this.
  8. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hi Joe,

I'd have to call Woodside and ask, I'm not sure. I'd imagine if they do collector car loans, they'd loan on a Viper, but I'd recommend you discuss with them to be 100% certain.

Another company I'd recommend is Premier Financial Services. They do basically any car over $50,000, and we've had a lot of customers use them and they've all been very happy with them.

JoeTSI likes this.
  9. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Price update - $115,000 for FerrariChat members, both sets of wheels included with the car.

10. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Please excuse my ignorance but did these come with a lift? If not, how far off the ground is the underside of the front facia?

11. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    No front lift available on Vipers. Front facia should be 4-5" off the ground.

12. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I don’t think I could get it up my drive then. Without the lift in my Lambo there’s no way I could get it up into the garage.

13. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Correct - no front lift. The front is about the same height as a Cali T or Portofino or something, maybe slightly higher. It should clear most driveways, except in maybe the most extreme circumstances.

14. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    My ACR is at track height settings and barely rubs the splitter rub strip on my driveway, and my driveway is pretty terrible. Vipers have very little front overhang, and are a lot better at inclines than I would have expected. Of course, driving in and out at an angle is a necessity.

Stentboy and Woodhouse Select like this.
  15. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    I think our Viper would be okay on 95% of driveways, but I don't want to guarantee anything without seeing Stentboy's driveway.

Stentboy likes this.
  16. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    My Gen 3 was on lowering caps and cleared my driveway at an angle and I have a pretty decent rise from the street. Just FYI, but without know the angle I can't promise you want scrape.

Stentboy and Woodhouse Select like this.
  17. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I have a very bizarre and not very practical set up. The driveway itself is only a matter of six or 8 feet long. And it’s fairly steep. I can only get my 348 in using ramps that a friend made and I have to activate the lift on my Lamborghini. We would like to have another viper but I suppose I need to find a local one so we can test fit it first. Love the green one.

By the way I placed a call to the seller yesterday but have not received a return call.

18. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hi Ron,

I hadn't responded, because we were corresponding here. Your voicemail said you had a question, so I assumed it was the question about the front lift that you also posted here, since you left me a voicemail 3 minutes after your posted in this thread. I'm happy to give you a call discussing whatever other questions you may have.

19. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Backing up the driveway may be another option depending on your setup. Do not try this with an ACR though, the rear diffuser will most likely drag.

20. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Correction - the car does NOT have PPF on the front. I just double checked it, I can't edit the original post. My mistake.

21. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Too close for comfort for this old man and his old wife to try that.

Woodhouse Select likes this.
  22. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Maybe find a local Viper owner with a similar car to give it a shot, there are a ton of them here in TX (not sure where you are, but I know many owners in the Hou/Aus/SA area).

23. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I’m in McKinney a northern suburb of Dallas.