American Road Trip | Page 2 | FerrariChat

American Road Trip

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by efes9, Apr 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. efes9

efes9 Karting

Oct 22, 2014
    G. Pepper likes this.
  2. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    Terrific photos! Beautiful family you have there. Thank you for sharing. Made my morning. Kim :)

3. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    Great pictures! We did something similar last summer and it was amazing. :) I will try to post the pictures in the next few days

4. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Very cool! Great trip! Love that you did it in the 456.

My wife and I are actually flying out to Vegas to pick up a 2016 E63 AMG wagon I just bought from an MB dealer in CA. Were driving it back across country to NYC, making alot of the same stops you guys made.

Looking forward to the trip, but seeing your pics has gotten me even more excited!

5. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Great trip and presumably trouble free.

Having done 2 road trips in the 612 to Florida and 3 to Canada, I have one question, how did you keep the car so damn clean?!

6. efes9

efes9 Karting

Oct 22, 2014
    Thank you all for your kind comments and likes (especially Kim). Jason, you are in for the drive of a lifetime, and I would suggest visiting interesting landmark sites along the way; will break up the drive and help create memorable moments and experiences, like the restraunt-pub in Memphis with the goats...

Paul, It was easy to find detailers in CA, including mobile guys. However, it wasn't nearly as clean as most of the photos show on the drive back. I just held the camera "the right way" . There is a photo in the mix that shows the nose of the car (around day 2)

Jasonberkeley and Nospinzone like this.
  7. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Awesome! I did a 5K mile trip out west in my 456M back in 2015 and saw some of the same places. Planning right now to do 101 up the coast in my 360 this fall, so I'll see more.

I found the M to be an awesome touring car, and when I did that 78 mile section of US 60 with all the switchbacks and sweepers, it was perfectly composed.

Nospinzone likes this.
  8. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

Very cool trip! Thanks for sharing the pics!

9. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Were in Oklahoma City now. Having a blast. Pics can be found on my Instagram @berkeleymotorsports if anyone is interested. Thanks for the suggestions!

10. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I'm not on FaceGram, InstaChat, SnapBook or any of those new fangled (anti)social media sites. Post some pics here!