were black wheels an option | FerrariChat

were black wheels an option

Discussion in '360/430' started by michael CS, Apr 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. michael CS

michael CS Rookie

Apr 21, 2019
    cleveland
    Full Name:
    michael CS
    Hello everyone ,

i am new to this forum and new to the Ferrari world.after years of having porsche’s as a weekend car i finally purchased a challange stradale.i mean i am that new ,i’ve only driven it once.the drive and noise is absolutely amazing, i can’t really believe i left it so long to buy one.any how, it’s come with no stripe and black wheels.there’s plenty discussion on the stripe but the black wheels i can’t find anything.can anybody tell me back in 2004 when they were new was black wheels a factory option ?
    i don’t really like black wheels but i don’t want to change them back to silver if the should be black.

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    No, to my knowledge I do not remember that ever being an option. They all had silver challenge wheels.

3. michael CS

michael CS Rookie

Apr 21, 2019
    cleveland
    Full Name:
    michael CS
    thanks E60 M5,i thought that was the case.

4. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    I don't think they are a factory option, at least I've never heard of that. Black wheels are very very popular with Lamborghini owners, not so much for Ferrari owners based on my experience.