For Sale - F355 Spider red/tan 23k miles, amazing sound, great car! | FerrariChat

For Sale F355 Spider red/tan 23k miles, amazing sound, great car!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by treedee3d, Feb 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    #1 treedee3d, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    I always imagined I would keep this car forever but the time has come...

car purchased in 2011 with 13600 miles on it and I completely restored it to its full potential glory! Never involved in an accident of any kind (it was originally a horrible british racing green color and was left parked outside so needed some cosmetic work) Major service and upgrades all done and documented. Will currently be going in for another engine out major service at the end of the month (unless a buyer wants it beforehand and I'd be willing to take off an additional 9,000$) New Pireli Pzero tires (february 2019). Engine Bay fully detailed and in impeccable show-like condition. Also has custom-made heatshields for the motor mounts, alternator and CV boots. Lots of attention to detail and love went into this car, breaks my heart to sell it because it's so damn perfect but I have to let it go due to financial reasons.

What's been changed: New leather dashboard, new OEM windhsield, New Rosso Scuderia 323 complete and proper paint job, rebuilt shocks, new saldana all aluminium rads, new rad fans, refinished wheels & new center caps, new speakers & sound system with back-up camera, navigation, DVD. Glorious F1 sound with new ceramic coated Fabspeed headers & catless setup + new Nouvalari exhaust, rechromed wheel bolts, New stainless pedal rests, fire extinguisher, New Spark Plug wires, interior plastics all refinished no sticky, new temp control face, carbon fibre door sills, powder coated EVERYTHING possible inside and out of the car, New Hill Engineering throwout clutch bearing, full leatherique treatment and respray tan on all interior parts, bumper skid guards, new wipers, built-in battery tender, engine bay thermostat, new gas spillguard, new fuel pressure regulators and so so so much more.

Also comes with a unique removable hard top (only 1 355 in the world has it and it's this one!!) for the full Berlinetta look.

Car is located in Canada but is an original US car and can easily be re-imported into the US.

1995 F355 Spider
    Car currently has 23217 miles.
    VIN ZFFPR48A2S0102980
    Rosso Scuderia 323

Those who want to see all that I have done to the car can read the fully documented story here:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/my-355-mini-restoration-story.341922/

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

blkdiablo33 likes this.
  2. DreamGTO

DreamGTO Karting

Jan 11, 2010
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Stefano
    What’s the price?

ILLA NOIZ likes this.
  3. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Sorry, got so hung up on all the little details that I forgot to put up the price.

I am listing it at 99,000

Price is negotiable but I have spent almost that amount on all the repairs, maintenance and upgrades over the past 8 years and only added 10k miles to the odometer.

If I get a buyer quick enough before I do a major service at the end of the month the price changes obviously.

Also, if someone really doesn’t want the removable top I can sell it to another 355 owner and do a discount.

4. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    WOW. This car hooked me in 2011. Watched that thread religiously. Did not think you would ever sell it. Sorry you have to. So well done. When was the last major?

treedee3d likes this.
  5. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    I did the major in december of 2011 and only put 10k miles on the car since then. Car is stored away half the year up here so there’s no way I was going to do a major every 4-6 years. My plan is to do a major at the end of the month. I’ll make sure to document it for the potential buyer...thanks for the kind words!

carnutdallas likes this.
  6. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I agree with your timeline for major. just wanted to clarify if that was the only one so far under your ownership. Thanks!

Looked for a thread about that hard top. What is the story on that? Is there a thread on that too. Love the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treedee3d likes this.
  7. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    The company was called Jettops and the idea was not bad but the 348-355 values took a dive a decade ago and the price/production cost was too high so they had to let the concept go unfortunately. So I ended up buying the second prototype they had. There was some drama, broken promises on their part at the time but it’s all water under the bridge now...I fixed all the issues and I have a Berlinetta and a Spider whenever I want. LoL

Jakuzzi and carnutdallas like this.
  8. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Price drop to 89,000$ and I'm willing to include transportation anywhere in the US or Canada.

I've also decided to hold off on doing the major for now (Belts have been checked and it's definitely ok for 1-2 more worry-free driving seasons ) but I can have it done if the buyer pays full 89k asking price (a proper & complete major service including upgraded Hill Tensioner bearings and water pump rebuild)

9. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
  10. Steven Webber

Steven Webber Rookie

Jan 8, 2019
    Kelowna, BC, Canada
    Full Name:
    Steven Webber
    Hello,
    Is this Canadian funds?

11. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    US$

12. treedee3d

treedee3d F1 Rookie

Apr 1, 2011
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Fab
    Price drop to 69,000$ This is gonna be the last one. If I can't get this much for this beautiful unique car I'm gonna take it off the market and keep it for a while and figure something out. Market seems a lot different for the 355 than it was 1 year ago. If being stuck with this car is the worst thing that happens to me I guess I'm pretty blessed by life!

blkdiablo33 and DIGMAN52 like this.
  13. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Roger that!

treedee3d likes this.