For Sale - Ferrari 458 Italia & Spyder Fabspeed Sport catalytic converters | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 458 Italia & Spyder Fabspeed Sport catalytic converters

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Pazzo009, Apr 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    These were on my 458 and I traded in the car and removed them. They do not cause a check engine light. Fabspeed claims 24HP, 20TQ and 11 pound weight reduction. Retail is $3995

I'm asking $2500 shipped in the US Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
  3. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    How did they sound? Did you pair them with stock exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    It sounded amazing. Sport cats are probably the best thing you can do to your car as an exhaust performance mod. Cat back exhausts, do change sound, but not as much as everyone's thinks, and on some cars, they hardly offer any change.

That said, the biggest restriction for sound and power are your stock cats. They are essentially mufflers. Now if you reduce the amount of restriction, you get better flow and more sound escaping.

When I purchased the car, it had Fabspeed headers and the sport cats. I will be selling the headers too, but I do not have them at this time. I should have them in a week. Anyway, the car sounded great and wasn't obnoxious or anything. I later on removed the rear mufflers and went with straight piping and it was loud after that. (I like loud cars)

5. jaredwayt

jaredwayt Rookie

Jan 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    jared wayt
    are these still available?

6. Codie

Codie Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 30, 2019
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Codie H
    I will buy if the price is right!? Please let me know. Sport cat and headers

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app