Iso Rivolta 300 | FerrariChat

Iso Rivolta 300

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by guasky, Apr 19, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. guasky

guasky Rookie

Nov 30, 2014
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Jordi Guasch
    Hi everyone,
    I just bought a Iso Rivolta 300 and I would like to have a certificate of authencity like maserati or porsche. Someone knows where I have to ask?
    Morover I would like to know if there is some suppliers to buy Parts?
    Many thanks

2. johnei

johnei Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2006
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    John Wiley
    Congratulations on your new purchase! I don't know if you'll be able to get a CoA from Iso, but Winston Goodfellow wrote the book about them and could likely track down the original specifications of your car. His website is at
    https://winstongoodfellow.com/

3. Foncool

Foncool Formula Junior

Oct 27, 2011
    Join the Iso Bizzarrini Owners Club.

4. crossram

crossram Rookie

Apr 18, 2013
  5. robinlarry

robinlarry Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Check with Maurice Mentens (memorylanecars.com) He obtained one for me from Italy. He's also to goto guy for Iso car information.

6. guasky

guasky Rookie

Nov 30, 2014
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Jordi Guasch
    Thank you very much for your answers. I want to do a full restoration of the car. Where can I buy parts needed for the car?

7. 71Satisfaction

71Satisfaction Formula 3

Jul 15, 2012
    New York and Norway
    Full Name:
    Art
    The answer to your question will depend entirely on what parts you need.. The Rivolta isn't exactly a rare car, but they are certainly unique and most parts other than the Corvette engine and ZF transmission may have to be fabricated.

Chassis?
    Body?
    Interior?
    Engine?
    Electrical?
    Transmission?
    Exterior Trim?

Make a detailed list and join the Bizzarrini Owner's Club, and start asking other Owners..
    Good luck,
    - Art

8. guasky

guasky Rookie

Nov 30, 2014
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Jordi Guasch
    Many thanks. I will start a full restoration and i guess i will need some supplier to ask for prices. There is anyone? Better in Europe for shipping reasons. Appreciate any help

9. Peter Wolfers

Peter Wolfers Rookie

Aug 8, 2019
    Cambridge, England
    Full Name:
    Peter Wolfers
    Hi, all of the records are held by a father and son team of Roberto and Federico Negri, whose business Iso Restorations in Clusone, in Italy, acquired the assets of Iso when they went out of business. They have most of the build sheets for Iso cars. Being Italian, you may need to relax your normal timescales to more Mediterranean ones. Their web address is: http://www.isorestorations.com/ Can you post a photo of your car?

10. guasky

guasky Rookie

Nov 30, 2014
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Jordi Guasch
    Many thanks Peter. I was already in touch with negri family. Nice videos in internet regarding what they are doing. Apart from them is there any other possible supplier?

11. Peter Wolfers

Peter Wolfers Rookie

Aug 8, 2019
    Cambridge, England
    Full Name:
    Peter Wolfers
    What are you looking for? Where are you located? There are a few of active owner communities. There is an Iso Rivolta and Bizzarrini FB group, and a yahoo group, and active clubs in the USA, France and Germany. There is also an organisation that goes by the name of Iso Rivolta Club Deutschland that sells parts for Isos. If you need any particular parts, let me know and I will try to point you in the right direction. But let's see a picture of the car.

12. guasky

guasky Rookie

Nov 30, 2014
    Spain
    Full Name:
    Jordi Guasch
    I am located in spain. Attached a picture of the car. Suppliers in europe should be great. I don't know what I will need now, but I want to have the information. Many thanks in advance for any help

Image Unavailable, Please Login

MK1044 and Peter Wolfers like this.