For Sale - Mondial Quattrovalvole F105A Engine with Gearbox | FerrariChat

For Sale Mondial Quattrovalvole F105A Engine with Gearbox

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by stekkefun4, May 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    I have this engine with gearbox that I removed from a 1984 RHD Mondial QV that had 40,275 mls. The engine is of type F105A and carries # 01312, history is known of this engine and the previous owner confirms that the engine ran fine. The crankshaft turns freely, so the engine is NOT seized. Gear shifting also happens smoothly. The ignition wires have been replaced. We advise to perform a major service on this engine. The starter motor is to be replaced or repaired.

Included in this deal: the engine with clutch slave cylinder and gearbox like you see on these pictures, the alternator, a new oil cooler with hoses, fuel injection pipes and the broken starter.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    How much is it?

3. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    I'm selling it for 7950 euro

4. stekkefun4