Manual F430 registry | FerrariChat

Manual F430 registry

Discussion in '360/430' started by Vance4re, May 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vance4re

Vance4re Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2018
    Atlanta,GA
    Full Name:
    Vance
    I have just purchased my dream car! A gated manual F430 spider. It is the greatest and most rewarding experience to drive! I’m curios just to see how rare these cars are? I have recently started documenting the information and 6 digit chassis # of all the stick shift F430 examples I can find. If you or someone you know has a factory manual F430 , please contact me. I would love to meet and be in touch with as many stick shift F430 owners as possible. Please find me on Instagram @F430manual or text me anytime 404-805-9721

Thanks, Vance
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Welcome to the club! Numbers aren't easy to find and they are generally approximate. Mine is a Rhd coupe of which I believe about 200 were made. Maybe less for spiders. Obviously a lot more Lhd were made.

3. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

134282 keeps track of a bunch of Ferraris... might want to touch base with him.

4. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Look over on the 430 owners thread. My 05 is listed over there as are several others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk