GTC4Lusso V8 Hybrid speculation | FerrariChat

GTC4Lusso V8 Hybrid speculation

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by TheBlueCarbon36, May 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheBlueCarbon36

May 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    Blue Carbon
    Hello to everybody,
    I looked for a similar post but I didn't find anything specifically about this topic. I apologize to the administrators if I'm breaking any rules about sections or procedures to open a new post but this is the first time I post here.
    I was wandering if anybody has heard about a hybrid v8 variant of the GTC4. Would be interesting to see considering it would probably be four-wheel drive. Or maybe the GTC4 should be considered a blind alley considering the upcoming FUV as I've read on other topics?
    NB: these are just speculations, I didn't hear anything about it from official Ferrari sources and I'm just asking if anybody has.

2. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Hi @TheBlueCarbon36 welcome to the forum :) Nothing has been mentioned here as it relates to the Lusso. There are Hybrids coming but most likely in form of a Super Sport series (big brother to F8) and Portofino "Coupe" from what was mentioned. There are a few forums here discussing the future of the line by @ferr9000 and others. Cheers

TheBlueCarbon36 likes this.