NBA Playoff Predictions?? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

NBA Playoff Predictions??

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ShineKen, May 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    What game hasn’t had a crazy ending??? Great playoffs!

2. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    When Kawhi was at the freethrow line, the first thing I remembered was the free throw he missed in the finals against Lebron’s Heat, which allowed Ray Allen’s infamous 3 to tie the game.

He missed the second free throw! I was loosin’ my shiet.

He makes the hail mary fadeaway, I was loosin’ my shiet!

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    First game 7 buzzer beater in NBA history!!! Are you effin’ kidding me??? WOW! WOOOOH!!

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Every game in Bucks-Celtics was pretty terrible lol. I still think Warriors-Bucks in Finals.

5. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    O Canada

6. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    nba playoffs is my favorite sporting event! such amazing games yesterday. and I don't root for any of them. do need to watch on dvr to skip the commercials though.

so disappointed Houston couldn't knock off gsw with kd out. they will win it all but bucks have a small chance. none for Toronto imo. if brogdan comes back and can hit 40/50/90 shooting % and Giannis goes off, they have a chance with the home court advantage. Toronto just isn't good enough with chubby lowrey, lost green, and scared siakiam. kawaii cant beat gsw alone.

7. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    The Greek Freak is a very promising player and well deserving of an MVP if he wins it, but he’s still a young “buck.” The Klaw will show him why he’s the Finals MVP.

Both teams don’t have what it takes to beat GSW... with or without KD.

8. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    so true. gsw motion offense gets them such easy shots compared to isolation style of other teams. harden cannot ever win w his style vs gsw. plus, gsw can iso pretty good too with Durant and curry. theyre impossible team when combine their offense with that defense. dray and iggy are best def combo since mj and pippen.

btw, as great kwai is, he has been a turnover machine in this playoffs. has to cut that out.

9. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  10. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I'm hoping both conference finals go to game 7. I'm down for 14 nights in a row of NBA playoffs. :)

ShineKen likes this.
  11. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    As someone who watched this game in the Toronto area...wow freaking za...we took some shots and cigars to celebrate.

I have to be a realist and think our run ends with MKE but this has been quite a trip. Anything past this is just a bonus.

12. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    KD out first two games. Will hopefully make it competitive atleast instrad of the Blazers losing in 4. Would love Portland to win but GSW has too many weapons. Hope both series go deep. Its exciting to see stars elevate their games when the season is on the line.

13. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Bring on The Freak!! Let’s GO!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Who's getting first pick tonight???

15. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Pelicans!! Zion and AD?? Dunk fest!

16. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Supposedly AD's stance on a trade has not changed. Reminds me of Tracy McGrady in 2004. He had no interest in staying at Orlando to "rebuild" even though the Magic had the #1 pick with it being between Dwight Howard and Emeka Okafor.

ShineKen likes this.
  17. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    hahaha the knicks curse of james dolan continues!

and as for kd or any superstar coming here because they would become 'king of nyc' if they get knicks a championship. really??? how about eli? 2 superbowl mvps and theyve been trying to kick him out of town for 5 yrs!

how about need to come to ny to help expand their 'brand'. how did cleveland work out for lebron building his brand? or is cleveland a secret media/advertising hot spot? nba player can have as big a brand in smallest market as in biggest.

maybe theyll come here so 10 media outlets can scrutinize everything they do instead of just 1 in small market. or they like paying state and city taxes. or have highest real estate taxes in world. so many reasons to believe kd, kwaii, kyrie, etc all coming to knicks.

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  18. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Fell asleep during the Warriors game. Who won?

19. Kilster

Kilster Rookie

Jan 16, 2012
    NBA playoff games are very similar to F1 these days. So boring.

20. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    more good evidence superstars will come to knicks - dolan is a good friend of trump and everyone knows nba superstars want to get close to trump! yup will be quite the free agent haul for knicks this summer. lol

21. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I like the message the NBA is sending. Tanking doesn’t guarantee anything. It’s like rewarding a team for losing.

What would be really interesting is if they rewarded the best teams who didn’t make the playoffs with the most balls (best odds). But guarantee the worst teams with a pick no further than #10. I bet we’ll really see some non-playoff action.

This could also help a top pick go to a decent team instead of the worst team.

tomc and 95spiderman like this.
  22. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    ^^^^
    excellent idea!

23. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Zion looking obviously disappointed with Pelicans #1 pick. Can't blame him. No one wants to play for the Pelicans.

24. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    what a great series mil v tor is! so evenly matched and so much skill. if brogden plays his best, mil can win it all

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.