Sold - Ferrari 456 GT (6 speed manual) | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari 456 GT (6 speed manual)

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Il Tifoso, Apr 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    #1 Il Tifoso, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    For sale is my 1995 Ferrari 456 GT, 6 speed manual. Color is Canna di Fucile over beige - a great color combo that gets a ton of compliments - very understated and suits the car very well. The car has ~35K miles.

It’s been loved and it shows - it’s in beautiful condition and is absolutely stock, with the exception of Tubi mufflers (I do not have the stock units). Everything works as designed, all books, flashlight, keys, tools, and car cover are included, as well as complete service history from day one, including the original window sticker.

Interior is in great shape, the leather is very soft and supple with no tears or scraches. Dash has been recently recovered. Minimal shrikage in the rear parcel shelf. No stickies anywhere, A/C panel is not warped at all. Original stereo and CD changer works great. Windows aren’t an issue and seal about as well if not better than other 456s I’ve seen - they have been tweaked/adjusted by folks at Norwood Auto Italia with the prior owner.

Recent work includes:
    • Mayor service completed in late 2017
    • Dash has been recovered and looks fantastic
    • 575 motor mounts
    • New (not refurbished) A/C compressor - blows super cold
    • New suspension bombs. Shocks are in excellent shape and have no leaks at all (they were refurbished by prior owner)
    • New battery
    • Tires are date coded late 2014

I’ve owned it for the past 2+ years and purchased it from a fellow F-Chatter. I searched for a long time for this car after looking at several not so great 456s out there - I’d rate this car as a solid #2 condition. Reason for selling: I’ve been dealing with some health challenges and need to simplify things a bit in my 10 car collection. The big V12 456 has been a dream to own, but it’s time to move it on to its next caretaker.
    I have the clear California title in hand.

Asking $77,500
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

mathewr, root, dr_rob and 12 others like this.
  2. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    tfazio and Larmoss like this.
  3. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    Sale pending... this beauty is going to a good home! :)

puckybadger, Jaguar36 and Laserguru like this.
  4. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Congrats and condolences Ruben.

puckybadger and Il Tifoso like this.
  5. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    This beauty is now sold and at her new home... the 456 GT was wonderful to own and enjoy. Her new caretaker is here amongst us, but I will let him reveal himself if he wishes.

Mods, please mark thread as ‘sold’, thanks.

Cheers!

Ruben

tfazio and absostone like this.
  6. HardTen

HardTen Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2011
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Congrats Ruben! I hope the new owner appreciates that car as much as you did. It is a great Ferrari!

Il Tifoso likes this.