Wanted - Autoepoca | FerrariChat

Wanted Autoepoca

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by DonB, May 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Has anyone dealt with these folks? I checked around on here but couldn't find much info. They seem to offer a really good selection of parts. However, how many are repro's, made in China, etc.?

I inquired about center caps for my '79 308, specifically, was the color correct on the ones they listed? All I got back was a price.

I'm leary having purchased repro tail lights on ebay (never again) that fell apart. They looked nice but were kind of junk.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

2. stekkefun4

stekkefun4 Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 22, 2006
    Belgium - Europe
    They only sell someone else's parts, meaning they use pictures of parts from many people around the globe and try to forward sell them. They have been using my pictures without telling me. When they sell something, they contact the original seller/manufacturer and try to work out a deal on the price.

3. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz

Thanks

Very helpful..I'll pass on them for now.

Don

4. rjlloyd

rjlloyd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Richard Lloyd
    I purchased some door strikers through them, was given a price, so I transferred that amount into a separate account for them to be paid. I then received a failed transaction notice from my bank advising insufficient funds as they had tried to charge more than the quoted price.
    A bit of tooing and froing with emails, I eventually got what I asked for at the price quoted, but pretty sure if they had been able to get the extra cash from my account, I'd still be trying to get it back. My advice - be wary

5. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz

Thanks!

6. bill308

bill308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 13, 2001
    Windsor, CT
    Full Name:
    Bill Sebestyen
    I purchased about 1k in parts, including three 106040 synchros (ZF 1249.304.570) from these folks. Contact with them was a little awkward due to language, but in the end, all pieces were supplied at the prices advertised plus shipping and separate customs.

Bill

7. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Thanks..

8. christc

christc Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2013
    Germany
    Delt quiet often with Sergio from Autoepoca. As said, sometimes aquard in communication but parts were allways good. They overhauled my dampers and brake servo for my 250 Gte. Everything fine. Just the communication is a little bit strange sometimes.

Cheers
    Christopher

9. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz

Thanks..

10. rovexienus

rovexienus Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 10, 2010
    Sainte Colombe, France (near Lyon)
    Full Name:
    Jean-Michel Savary
    I have purchased parts from them for 400 series and BB without any problems.

11. DonB

DonB Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 11, 2003
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Don Bartz
    Thanks!