For Sale - 2011 BMW Valencia Orange 1M Coupe | FerrariChat

For Sale 2011 BMW Valencia Orange 1M Coupe

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by link410, Apr 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. link410

link410 Rookie

Jan 22, 2017
    I am putting my 2011 BMW 1M Coupe in Valencia Orange up for sale. The VIN is WBSUR9C51BVP762345 and she currently has 29,900 miles. It has been a pleasure owning and driving the 1M. I am the original owner and I would love to keep her, but I don’t have enough time to drive her or the garage space to store her. This car loves to run hard, and is aggressive in its bulldog looking profile. However, I only got to drive her less than 500 miles over the last 12 months. She is garaged and put away from Nov to April/May every year, so has never seen New England winters.

So. It. Is. Time. It needs someone who can give her more attention and will drive her as it is built to be driven.

I ordered it with manual seats and smartphone connectivity only, so that it’s a better candidate for long term collectability. She is mostly stock, but with following tasteful modifications:
    • Front clear wrap from dealership
    • Vorshlag Adjustable Camber Plates
    • H&R Sport Springs
    • Schroth Quick Harness anchors and comes with separate two 4 point harnesses in red
    The car was tracked, but never abused. I stopped tracking it 3+ years ago after getting a Porsche Turbo for that duty. On her last track session, the passenger side rear quarter panel was creased by a Corvette and it has been fixed and painted by top tier auto body shop. The rear bumper was also replaced and repainted by BMW certified repair shop. This happened at the 6th month of ownership when I was stopped at a light and then I heard screeching tires as a ServiceMaster repair van slammed into the new (1 month old) Honda CRV behind me and the CRV bumped into me. Needless to say I was livid, but I felt even worse for the lady who owned the CRV for just a month.

The car has been maintained by BMW dealer and is mechanically perfect. I did lots of additional oil changes and brake fluid changes outside of the BMW maintenance schedule. I have all service receipts.

The 1M Coupe is the spiritual successor to the BMW 2002. They were made for model year 2011 only in limited quantities. Only 740 1Ms shipped to US. Here's your chance to own this limited production beast.

Asking $65,000.

PM or email to [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Reedomn1

Reedomn1 Rookie

Sep 18, 2018
    Amazing car. I have the one.

3. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Awesome and incredibly rare car! LOVE IT!

4. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    This is the exact one they tested in R&T when these came out. Thought the M2 would cause a stir like this but it doesn't seem to have the same appeal-great car and in the tin the flares really sell it.

I'm in MA also, gotta ask what's it like with some snow on the ground? I know you garage it in the winters but you must have tried it out just for kicks.

5. link410

link410 Rookie

Jan 22, 2017
    Never driven in snow. Have driven it at track speed a few times in downpours at Watkins Glen with Super Sports and it was on rails - only time I was passing the Porsches :)

M2 Competition sounds amazing, but is not limited in production numbers, so doesn't have the same appeal.

6. link410

link410 Rookie

Jan 22, 2017
    Sorry, could not figure out how to change original post, but somebody just told me the VIN does not exists. Turns out I added extra digit - typed "2345" instead of "235".

The correct VIN is WBSUR9C51BVP76235