For Sale - Ferrari Seat Tilt Levers - 348, Spiders (F355), TR's (?) | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Seat Tilt Levers - 348, Spiders (F355), TR's (?)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by carnutdallas, May 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    A few years ago, I had a need for seat tilt levers on my 348 Spider. I sent one to my buddy and we made them in Anodized Aluminum. We did some sets in the "raw" and some in a gloss finish. I sold about 10 sets on FChat just by word of mouth and the 348/355 group. I was never in the business of parts sales, but had a need and had a connection. I thought I sold my last pair in the fall, $265-$270 including shipping to the "lower" 48 States. I was just informed we found a missing batch and I have 6 pairs left, maybe 7 (?). Will sell in pairs only, because each side should match! Look and work great! Hill Engineering just came out with a set, buggers! I think they copied mine or did it like I did. Oh well. I will beat their price and free shipping to "lower" 48 and will get reasonable pricing for the rest of the world. Can Paypal or Venmo. At $265 shipped, I beat Hill by a few dollars at that price point. To sweeten the pot, I will knock $20 off for the pair shipped to "lower" 48 States, as well as $20 off to rest RoW, plus shipping. AND if I sell out, I will make it right with those last two guys that paid full price and will refund $20 to them, so help them out! I have 6 pairs to sell and maybe 1 more - I really want to keep a set for myself, even though I sold the Spider. -Rob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

eyeman1234 likes this.
  2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Strange, the Hill Engineering page says "Not for spiders". Would you be able to list the Ferrari part numbers they are compatible with?

I was looking for F355 Spider handles a few years ago for my Australian car (P/N 63998600 & 639986500). Ricambi matches these particular part numbers with all F355 2.7 and 5.2 Spiders and non-USA F348 Spiders (ref Ricambi 348 Table 128). I'm not exactly sure what part number handle your car has.

3. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I have sold them to folks with 348 and 355 spiders. I do not have a part number as we copied them through CAD modeling and machined them. Any part number I used would be a guess or made out of thin air.

They have worked great and you may have to do additional “machining” to fit your application. Everyone said they bolted right up with existing hardware. They fit all 348’s for sure and looks identical to 355 spiders I have seen. I recently learned they may fit TR’s (?), but not sure. Be glad to send you a set. Sorry if I do not have definitive clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Thanks for the feedback. Since they seem universally compatible, perhaps the "Not for USA" label on Table 128 only refers to the other parts of the seat. Hill Engineering appear to be using a non-Spider part number so at least should not interfere with your sales to Spider owners ;)

carnutdallas likes this.