Sold - 1967 Fiat 850 Spider | FerrariChat

Sold 1967 Fiat 850 Spider

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Mang, May 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    this car, another well known and shown west coast car was the result of a combined rare ‘65 and ‘67 model. Andy Schenk did a nothing spared restoration on it many years ago for a Bay Area gentleman who coveted it and kept it pristine. I acquired it from him and have done the same. The early cars through 1967 have the sealed headlights - yes the Miura’s shared the same ones. Mods limited to carpets again instead or rubber mats, and abarth logo’d seat belts. This car, like the bright blue one are both cosmetically beautiful. All chrome, paint, interiors, mechanically, etc. redone and fresh. There is some 2nd gear finessing required when shifting - like many Italian cars of this vintage...fix it again Tony!

Ask is $19k

The bright blue ‘71 and this ‘67 are 2 of the finer examples out there.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Texas Forever, EarlyCat and Boomhauer like this.
  2. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    I have a boatload of extra rare valuable parts for these fiats. Bumpers, a pristine set of seats, high backs in blue, a motor, tonneau covers, TWO extra sets of sealed headlights (yes the Miura ones), boxes of tune up bits, crates full or parts. I would love to sell it all. Consider it and make me an offer for all three fiat cars and parts?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    This car is titled as a ‘65 because some part of the vin number from a ‘65 was used on the car. All four cars have clear California titles/registration in my name. Piece of cake and inexpensive, even in Cali to register.

4. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Both blue cars have Nardi steering wheels. I have two original wood Fiat steering wheels as well, like new condition.

5. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    #5 Mang, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
    I am trying to entice a sale. All three Fiats and parts associated...$36k

Some more of the valuable parts include;

Highback seats just redone in blue, a full no cracks original dash is up on top of those wheels, dash with gauge sets, 2 extra Melber major wheels sourced out of Italy as one in the purple car is slightly out of round, now there are six. 3 trunk lids, 2 with luggage racks, multiple spare bumper sets, a spare motor, the 2 sets of MIURA sealed headlights, one with original excellent condition lenses (UBER RARE and valuable). boxes and crates full of MORE! Photos taken just now.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Price drop; $33k for 3 cars and trove of parts, thanks.

7. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    This car is now off the market, and will also be available now on a no reserve auction with Bringatrailer.

8. WATSON

WATSON Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2010
    WI
    Ahhhh My first car was a Fiat 850.
    It was a blast...but sadly, I have moved on or I would consider these fine examples.

Good luck on BaT.

Mang likes this.
  9. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
  10. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed