For Sale - Genuine brand-new Rolex VIP hats | FerrariChat

For Sale Genuine brand-new Rolex VIP hats

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Rory J, May 24, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    My wife and I have been invited guests at a few Rolex VIP events in the past year and at each one they've given us some gear that we don't have a use for. Here, I'm selling three brand-new, one size fits all hats. These hats are only available through Rolex and as far as I know, the only way to get these is to be a friend of the brand.

The blue hat is a unique 24H of Daytona hat I have one of and it is 100% cotton. The green hat I have two of and appear to be made from nylon. I'm asking for $80 per hat including shipping in the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Please PM with any interest.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    One green cap has sold, so I have just one green 'Rolex' cap left. The 'Daytona' hat is also still available.

3. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Available— if you’re on a winning team also.

(That’s how I got mine 25 years ago)

technom3 and Rory J like this.
  4. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    Daytona hat now sold. I have one green Rolex VIP hat left, who wants it?