For Sale - BEAutiful 2006 F430 F1 Berlinetta | FerrariChat

For Sale BEAutiful 2006 F430 F1 Berlinetta

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by AAAALLL, Feb 25, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Love this lady! She runs great, sexy as hell. Its not fitting my new life style in the Colorado high country

I just gave her 2-weeks at the spa that included; claying her entire surface, 2 coats of polish and 2 coats of wax!! The result is flawless!! She is the hard to find Grigio Silverstone exterior color with back interior, also flawless. Her sneakers are like new, wheels are super clean, no scratches, dings, etc., and she has carbon fiber air valves. She also has Loads of carbon fiber including; dashboard, engine bay panels and air boxes. I also have all of her original parts and screws - all of which are carefully packed in bubble wrap and taped up in boxes. She has a billet aluminum dead pedal that really makes a difference in her interior. I cleaned, scraped and painted the existing dead pedal back plate before installing the aluminum pedal. Looks great!. I have the Ferrari air compressor, tool box and manuals. Only missing the hard to find Ferrari flashlight...sorry, wish I had.

She has only 30,266 miles, perfect Carfax and I had her yearly checkup at 28,997 miles including a new clutch from Ferrari Maserati of Washington!! She is ready to take your breath away. This is a good buy but hard to sell for a mere $108,500
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. greeenPuMA

greeenPuMA Rookie

Jun 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    Luke Kim
    what year and where are you located?

3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Thread title says 2006

4. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Denver, CO

5. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Reduced to $105,800

6. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Reduced to $100k

7. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    I'll sell this car for $95k. You pay shipping

8. owali1

owali1 Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    FL Panhandle
    Full Name:
    Omar
    I'm in the market, cash buyer. Interested for the right price. Drop me a line if you want to discuss.

9. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Call me if you want to discuss.

10. owali1

owali1 Rookie

Dec 10, 2017
    FL Panhandle
    Full Name:
    Omar
    What is your number?

11. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018

12. mbaesquire

mbaesquire Rookie

May 24, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alex Ranjha
    is this still for sale?

13. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Yep, just sitting in the garage.

14. dr_rob

dr_rob Karting

Oct 8, 2008
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Lovely looking car, almost ready to take my plunge into Ferrari ownership. Couple of questions - steel brakes? Original headers and exhaust? Thanks for taking the time to answer, best of luck with the sale.

15. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    All 430 F1 Ber. have steel brakes. As for the headers, don't buy into the whole headers are prone to failure thing you read on the internet. NOT TRUE! The headers are made for the car. Where they fail is under high revs, hard driving and excessive heat. Normal everyday driving, they are absolutely fine! Now for all your next questions you read on the internet; No problem with sticking buttons, Engine mounts are fine, clutch is new, full Ferrari annual service, new thermostat and acc belt, tires are new, bolsters are good, carpet is like new, no body damage or paint, still smells like new inside, clean car fax. If you are looking for an absolutely perfect, garage stored Ferrari that is absolutely flawless and everything is still like brand new, then get your check book out. You will be paying over $100k. This car is a 8 out of 10. Its been driven and has normal small little itty bitty dings on the front due to every day debris. It runs absolutely fine, no issues but it has 30,800 miles, that's why its the price is in the 80s.

16. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    You have a Nice car.

Unfortunately the oem headers do fail - it’s just a matter of time - so you can’t just sweep that under the rug as internet ********.

Mechanic just finished with my F355. Right next to it a stick F430 with low miles. What’s it in for I said? “Replacement of cracked headers” said the mechanic.

“Yeah, I said, Ferrari just needs to buy out Capristo.”

That shouldn’t stop someone from buying your car, but it’s a design defect in all F430 that has affected so many owners.

Robb

vinny84 and flat_plane_eddie like this.
  17. AAAALLL

AAAALLL Rookie

Mar 26, 2018
    Internet ******** ! I have had 2, 430s and a 458, my friends have 430s and my brother has a 430. Not a single problem and all have over 50k miles. Again, because hot rodders have problems, it becomes gospel. You need to look at the wall thickness of the header and the metalurgical composition of the headers. Most people just like the pretty s/s or titanium headers so they can say they have them. I don't drink the Cool-aid

18. dr_rob

dr_rob Karting

Oct 8, 2008
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Thanks AAAALLL for your reply. I thought that pre-2008 430s could be specced with CCBs as an option. It's not something that is a 'must have' for me.

As for the headers, I am merely going from internet stories, but from sources such as Aldous Voice - he seems to be pretty experienced, but I also value the opinion of an owner (which I am not - yet).

I'd also have to get the car smogged here in California, so a car that has original parts is appealing to me as I suspect they are the most likely to pass.

I'm not afraid of miles as I'm not looking for an investment and I actually prefer to see a car that's been driven and enjoyed as that's exactly my plan.

I think the Grigo Silverstone is one of the best colors to show off the 430s lines. Best of luck with the sale.

19. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
    What’s your current price on this car?

20. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Except you are wrong.

It's a bad use of materials in the application and it wasn't planned to see as much vibration as it did as well as heat

Robb and vinny84 like this.
  21. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Also... You can get ceramics on a 430 coupe. So that is bad information

Robb, vinny84 and HH11 like this.
  22. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    The headers do fail. That’s why Ferrari made the new and improved mk2 headers and replaced them at no charge even after the cars were out of warranty. This is not internet *****. A simple search just on this site will yield you tons of information on that. Often owners drive their car with cracked head without realizing it.
    I have first hand knowledge. The dealer replaced my cracked ones on my 430 at no charge as cracked headers will eventually result in major engine damage. This was a few years ago. My car was a few years passed warranty and had almost 30k miles on it.

Robb, vinny84 and technom3 like this.
  23. Asmod3uS

Asmod3uS Karting

Apr 6, 2004
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Current Price?

PM'd you my contact #!

24. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Maybe headers have already been replaced? Yeah, thats it, thats the ticket!

technom3 and Robb like this.
  25. ShadowF430

ShadowF430 Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2017
    Portland
    Full Name:
    Jason
    great looking car. Hate to say it but headers do fail. there are a few things floating around here that do fail and they are pretty common (im not going to flame a for sale add). But your car does look clean. I just sold my 06 with carbon brakes recently and it took about 8 months. Don't get discouraged but bear in mind, the "internet" talk will come back into the price. DM me if you want to know the list of what was replaced on mine at 37k and my selling price.