458 - 458 for sale from sweden | FerrariChat

458 458 for sale from sweden

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by rusty2010, May 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rusty2010

rusty2010 Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2009
    avon in.
    Full Name:
    rusty
    Does anyone know of this car ZFF68NHAXD0192712. The price is $110,000, yes it sounds too good to be true.
    There's a good back story. I was hoping someone knew this car. Thank you for your time

2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    correct, it is too good to be true.

350MH83 likes this.
  3. Ash Patel

Ash Patel Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2015
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I am located in Sweden, do you have a link to the car and I will look into it?

paulchua likes this.
  4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Rusty2000,

I apologize and want to correct myself. Aprom Construction is absolutely real and has been in business for 22 years. In fact, I just got off the video call with Jane and John Doe (John is mute, so he had to do sign language to me)

Jane got an F12 for $50,000 and John got his 488 Pista for $100,000

They are absolutely legit.

Also, I have a LaFerrari for $200,000 if you are interested.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

SoCal to az likes this.
  5. rusty2010

rusty2010 Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2009
    avon in.
    Full Name:
    rusty
    This is his email response , Let me know what you think!

The price is US$ 110,000, I attached the photos. VIN no. ZFF68NHAXD0192712.
    There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
    If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
    You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
    Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
    You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
    After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
    If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,
    Peter Lundberg
    Accounting Manager
    Aprom Construction Company

Address: Engelska Vägen 8
    Kalmar 393 56
    Sweden
    Phone: 08-559 26 109
    Web: www.apromconstruction.com

6. Ash Patel

Ash Patel Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2015
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Can you email him asking if you can send a friend (me) to have a look at the car and I will drop by to see if the car is actually there which seems doubtful. The Swedish currency is extremely weak at the moment (historically weak) but still this price is to good to be true.

But as I said you can ask him and I will drop by

7. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Agree. It’s too good to be true. Don’t do it.

paulchua likes this.
  8. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Why are you guys still trying to chase this? Just click the link, Aprom Construction is bogus.

9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Rusty, just click the link man. If you can't tell this is bogus...

10. thebigo

thebigo Karting

Feb 10, 2019
    The domain has been registered by namecheap.com. The server resides in Atlanta in Georgia.

paulchua likes this.
  11. rusty2010

rusty2010 Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2009
    avon in.
    Full Name:
    rusty
    I agree, I went to the site when gave me his response, I also know the construction company is bogus

paulchua likes this.
  12. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    excellent. keep on searching though -- I have no doubt you'll be able to get a no story 458s in the low 100s sooner or later (even below 100 in enough time.) I don't mean that facetiously either.

13. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Current prices on mobile.de (largest used cars site in Europe) start at EUR 120K, which is USD 134K at current exchange rate. So with some negociation actual prices should be around USD 125K, and logically they'll keep on decreasing for a while (the 458 is not yet old enough to get the collector's car status).

paulchua likes this.
  14. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    His reply that you pasted looks so incredibly dodgy that you would have to be totally naive to even believe this could be legit. Wake up man!!

paulchua likes this.
  15. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    After clicking the link and seeing every other page be filled with rubbish, I thought the same thing, and then to start 2 threads about it, wishful thinking indeed.

16. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Is the euro version of the 458 able to be imported to the US yet, or does it have to age a little more to bypass modifications to adhere to US standards?

I looked into importing awhile back, but can’t recall the restrictions anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

17. rusty2010

rusty2010 Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2009
    avon in.
    Full Name:
    rusty
    My older brother once told me " A fool and his money are soon parted, I just can't figure out how the two got together in the beginning"
    I know it's a scam, but I want to call him and see how he plans on stealing my children's inheritance. I am curious as to how he is going to ask for money after the car is delivered and sitting in my drive, as stated. ( again, I know there is no car). I need to give him a delivery address, email address and a contact phone number. . I'm not giving him mine. I was thinking my ex then the deal would be real and I would loose again. Any suggestions?

18. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    At some point once he's hooked you they will ask for an upfront payment of some type. "i.e. sorry but the transport company have said you must make the payment". The scam is not necessarily about getting the $110,000 out of you, it could be just a few grand. It could be about getting your personal details. There are a multitude of possibilities. You're wasting your time thinking about how it works, there are thousands of these everyday. May as well pick any scam from your junk mail folder and see how they work too!

19. rusty2010

rusty2010 Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2009
    avon in.
    Full Name:
    rusty
  20. Coincid

Coincid F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2014
    Canada
    Insist on seeing the car in person and you have the cash with you for the purchase. He will offer a bonus response as to why this can’t be done.

21. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Ask him if he will take Bitcoin, and, if so, there will be a discount if you pay with Bitcoin.

Would be fun to see what he says...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

22. Finale

Finale Rookie

May 27, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alex D Eichhorst
    Anyone have any news on this? I am talking to the same gentleman selling a 360 modena with 78k miles for $28,000. I got the same e-mail response. I do think this price is reasonable however given the miles.

23. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Really, are you really asking this? It’s a scam.

paulchua and mkraft3003 like this.