Stradale Color Production Numbers | FerrariChat

Stradale Color Production Numbers

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Pirate75, May 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pirate75

Pirate75 Karting

Feb 19, 2008
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    JT
    Anyone know the production numbers based on color for the Stradale? I'm looking for a black with the pizza stripes, but not having much luck.

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I'm sure lots of people know and its probably in the 360 section (and at the dedicated CS website)

My recollection is that of about 1300 total cars worldwide about a quarter came to the US - so you might have 50 black cars before considering stripes

3. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    US only? Not all stripes are factory: http://challenge-stradale.com/registry.html#usa

4. Pirate75

Pirate75 Karting

Feb 19, 2008
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    JT
    Thanks for the responses. I checked the dedicated Stradale site and it looks like it is actually less than 50 that hit the US. Any experience on what an aftermarket stripe does to the value?

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Surely since there are so few cars there effectively is no market value so the price is the price: either a buyer wants it as it stands or they do not