Westchester NY to Berkshires MA | FerrariChat

Westchester NY to Berkshires MA

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by luigibosco, May 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. luigibosco

luigibosco Karting

Jan 28, 2005
    Westchester County NY
    Trying to organize a drive from Westchester county NY up to NW CT or Great Barringtin MA.

No firm details yet but thinking of taking the scenic Rt 7 along the Housatonic river. Lunch at Big W’s in Wingdale or somewhere maybe Sharon, Kent, Millbrook if Great Barrington is too far.

If there’s enough interest I’ll come up with a route that’s convenient and fun fir all.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Im already up in the Berkshires in Falls Village, CT. Would definitely like to meet-up with you or drive down to start with you! I know Tom Hale is down in close to Westchester, and there are a few folks on here with 400's in Mass.

3. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Maybe you should contact your FCA chapter to help organize it.

4. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    I'm in Southern VT, about 1 hr 15 min from Great Barrington mass. When would be the target date?

5. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Cool spot for early meeting point could be Hayfields in North Salem, NY. They have a cars and coffee event the first Sunday of every month, and good breakfast. Than head north.

6. Cdcasarella

Cdcasarella Rookie

Apr 29, 2016
    pound ridge ,ny
    Full Name:
    charles casarella
    I am in Bedford NY, 1988 412, I am interested in all 365, 400, 412 events, there are a few of us here in Northern Westchester.