UFOs? Hey it's 1947 in Roswell NM all over again | FerrariChat

UFOs? Hey it's 1947 in Roswell NM all over again

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by bitzman, May 31, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    On the History channel such birds will be seen in a six-part History Channel series premiering Friday called "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation." Their report is supported by video from a US fighter plane--of a UFO that can ckimb to 30,000 ft. stop dead in the air, do sharp turns at a thousand mph, accelerate straight at a speed of several thousand mph. They were spotted in Florida,and off Virginia from the summer of 2014 to March 2015 off the Coast. An ex-government spokesman says they could be Russian or Chinese but he doubts it. Are we going to have to dust off and re-activate the SR-71 fleet and arm them for chase planes? But hey, they will only do 2000-mph....

2. davidoloan

davidoloan Formula Junior

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    David
  3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Only difference is we have real Navy fighter pilots with objects that correlate with visual sightings and radar data. Never had that in Roswell. Definitely not a weather balloon this time.

4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    #4 bitzman, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2019
    • P&R removed
    The one clip I saw in the news (didn't see documentary) was a pilot saying they lost the vusual sighting on one sighting but stlll had it on radar.

My question regarding the folks driving those hot dogs is::'
    -Have they found another Earth just like ours but say, five decades back so we can go and order some Ferrari parts

5. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    If you want to talk politics, go to P&R. Leave it out of here.

donv and NeuroBeaker like this.
  6. Hannibal308

Hannibal308 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2012
    Kahuku / Cottonwood / Prescott
    Full Name:
    Will
    Aliens, essentially by definition, are P&R...

TheMayor likes this.
  7. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby

8. INRange

INRange F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2014
    Virginia/Florida/Caymans
    Full Name:
    JD

So true.....only a matter of time before we start calling them names, mess with their identity and steal their tech. Aliens by definition are not GOP supporters as evidenced by all the illegal aliens that show up here.

tonyswfla likes this.
  9. Hannibal308

Hannibal308 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 3, 2012
    Kahuku / Cottonwood / Prescott
    Full Name:
    Will
    At least not yet a protected class...F those little green bastards!

10. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    We need to build a shield.

11. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
  12. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    He was at least entertaining when Art Bell interviewed him. I notice he named his book after Art's old Sunday show Dreamland

13. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Lazar outed Area 51, I'll give him that. Maybe he did work there as a janitor or something. But the stories he told are pure BS. He lied about going to MIT, etc. I think the only college classes where anyone remembered him was an electronics course at a community college. Element 115 has since been synthesized, and it's unstable. No planets have been found around Zeta Reticuli. Nothing that he claimed has been corroborated.

What he's doing now is trying to capitalize on Elizondo's work.

14. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    No surprise, I never expected he would check out. He was interviewed once by Art along side with John Lear from the Learjet family, another kook. I understand Bob's MO but never understood what Lear had to make from all his UFO and alien stories. I'm guessing he's got some of that Learjet money and a real wild pilots career. Maybe he just believes it all

15. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Why do Bob Lazar and John Guthrie look so similar? :D ;)

I watched the entire documentary 'Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers' by Jeremy Corbell that came out last year, poor ratings, but I enjoyed it as I didn't know the entire story. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9107368/

I am now watching the 2 hour Joe Rogan interview that came out this week.

Gut feeling and logic is he's 99.9% a kook and he 100% lied about graduating from MIT and CIT. However, he is a special kind of genius to keep his story so tight without any fail for 30 years! He doesn't hesitate, stutter, passes every lie detector test, shows no signs of deception or lying, he's rock solid!

16. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    During his felony conviction sentencing, the Judge ordered that Lazar undergo psychotherapy. During the trial, Lazar insisted that he had degrees from MIT and Caltech. I saw one video where he was giving a speech, and an audience member asked for names of his professors at MIT. The names he gave were for an instructor at Pierce Jr. College, and one from his old high school! Rather comical. Nuts have been known to easily pass a polygraph test.

It's hard to believe that the government has any invetory of flying saucers. These things dart around at hypersonic speeds. We don't have any weapons that could shoot them down. How were the acquired ?

And if the government did have such craft, why would they turn it over to some nut who clearly lied about his background ? The government is easily able to check these things out. This would require the highest security clearance available. If Lazar did have classified information and blabbed, why was he never prosecuted.

Lazar came out in the 80's. The Roswell crash was in 1947. If the US has had some sort of gravity drive craft for so many years, why are we still using combustion engines ?

17. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  18. NaO

NaO Karting

Apr 23, 2017
  19. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Didnt Lazar have a countach?

ralfabco likes this.
  20. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    No, he had a jet powered Honda. You're thinking of Gary Kildall.

John Lear, Bob Lazar, Billy Meier. Meier's "alien" women were actually Dean Martin's Golddiggers - too funny !

21. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Interesting and well made video:

22. Bob Parks

Bob Parks F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2003
    Shoreline,Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Parks
    I think that I worked once for that guy on the left.

23. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    J-Rod ?