Wanted - 550 MARANELLO or 355 MANUAL TRANS NO DEALERS PLEASE | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wanted 550 MARANELLO or 355 MANUAL TRANS NO DEALERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by [email protected], Mar 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DOWORKFCAR

DOWORKFCAR Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2016
    I have a lovely giallo 550 that I am contemplating selling within a year or so. Please PM me if interested.

Thank you.

2. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name:
    robert
    Hi, Can you send me more pix, info,and history. Also where are you located and what are you asking for it ? You can PM me. Thank You

3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    You can have my 1995 manual F355 GTB for a discounted Fchat member price of $150k.

Yassa, 11Rosso458 and carnutdallas like this.
  4. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I win my 8400 mile 1999 Manual GTB is $160k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShineKen likes this.
  5. Art H

Art H Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 15, 2014
    If you’re still looking I’m selling my black on black 1999 Maranello . Everything is done. You can call me at 561-445-8468 I don’t answer leave a message. Art. I’m selling because I bought a 575 6 speed

6. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name:
    robert

7. Sungy

Sungy Rookie

Jun 18, 2019
    Alberta
    Full Name:
    Sungho Y
    shoot me a pm robert!

8. speef

speef Karting

Oct 28, 2011
    My 2c, many Ferrari owners first try to sell their cars privately, then resort to selling to dealers because if you have ever sold a Ferrari to a private party you will know that it’s the biggest pain in the neck, period. Buyers are typically split into scheissters or overly meticulous hypersensitive types who will ask 2,000 questions and take weeks to decide, if at all. This then means that there’s a very good flow into professional buyer/sellers by sellers who just give up and sacrifice that extra 15% they would have made in a private sale in exchange for sanity. That said, professionals never overpay, so while cars may seem to be overpriced, there’s typically more than enough room to negotiate and make everyone happy, so I would not rule dealers out in his case. This is mainly a Ferrari thing that does not apply to many other manufacturers in my experience.

Yassa likes this.
  9. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Good points. I’ve had a better experience when it comes to selling to private parties for the most part. Of course you do get that occasional “tire kicker” who loves the thought of looking and wasting your time but I’ve learned to weed them out. Serious buyers are a pleasure to deal with and when they find what they want the deal is pretty seamless. Most Ferrari dealerships are “reputable” but I personally have had issues with some and would never do business with them again. Imo they make money by accident. I guess if you’re in this car addiction long enough you’re going to encounter all types when buying or selling.

carnutdallas likes this.
  10. speef

speef Karting

Oct 28, 2011
    I think you are correct, in my experience after having owned 16 over the years is that the older more analog Ferraris also attract a more serious buyer, once you get into the 360 + generation your buyers are all over the place and the Scheisster factor goes up... btw you may all enjoy this https://jalopnik.com/the-hardest-part-of-owning-a-ferrari-is-selling-it-1666290108

Graz likes this.
  11. ko23

ko23 Karting

May 6, 2015

12. ko23

ko23 Karting

May 6, 2015
    I have a '99 550, rosso corsa, tan, carbon seats, spare tire, fire extinguisher. Well sorted and maintained. Excellent condition throughout.

13. DrJC

DrJC Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2018
    Dallas
    Good morning. I am new to FC. I am interested in your 550. How would I get in touch with you? Thanks

14. ko23

ko23 Karting

May 6, 2015
    What’s your email? I can send you information. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. tcbquattroporte

tcbquattroporte Karting

Jan 31, 2014
    New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tom
    1997 F355 Berlinetta 6-speed. PM sent.

16. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name: