Traded my 2010 Cali for Aston DB11 | FerrariChat

Traded my 2010 Cali for Aston DB11

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Dohangs, Jun 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    #1 Dohangs, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    I wanted to let fchat members know my 2010 California Grigio Silverstone/Cuio is for sale at Aston Martn Palm Beach. It has some nice options including Daytona seats with Black alcantera inserts, LEDs, Novitec lowering springs with wheel spacers. Yellow brake Calipers, carbon fiber rear panel. Mileage is 28,5xx. Would love to have a member pick it up. Ask for Lance Pain and let him know Spiro referred you.

Attached Files:

tomc and creativehoundatx like this.
  2. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    You'll regret that trade and pickup a Cali30 or Portofino in no time. AM build quality is **** and makes our sticky buttons seem like a godsend lol.

3. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Well, I hope you will enjoy your new AM DB11. ;) It is after all an exotic iconic brand, hopefully the V12 version and 9 years newer, albeit quite a bit heavier, turbo and even more of a GT than the Cali. The swan doors, quite practical in urban driving but I never warmed up to them. Also needs lowering. :D

4. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Thanks! I always wanted a 12 cyl Aston. The DB11 sounds great for a turbo, looks the part and has a little more room for my son. Also has an upgraded infotainment system. Compared to the Astons of old, this is probably their best effort yet.

anunakki likes this.
  5. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Congrats, I have driven the DB11 coupe, it seemed like it was well put together, certainly a very nice interior, though I felt the steering was a bit vague, then again I was driving my Evora 400 before I drove the DB11, so it might have been because of that. Good luck with it, and I hope you bought a used one.