Beware Deer Creek Corporate Services! | FerrariChat

Beware Deer Creek Corporate Services!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by rob lay, Aug 11, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Beware of Deer Creek Corporate Services http://www.mtvehicles.com/ as they have been lying and commercially spamming our board.

It started in the following thread...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226886

The following users have all been banned so far for spamming this company. We have all the IP's and spoofs documented.

yeatsy
    webwallah
    montanaferrari
    my57ferrari

Deer Creek Corporate Services or its advertising agents have been documented lying in offline emails about the nature of their posts. Stay away and be warned of this company!

2. James Rogers

James Rogers Rookie

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    James Rogers
    Hey Rob, my name is James Rogers. Deer Creek is now called LLC tlcand they convinced my dad to register a bunch of cars to avoid tax and are now holding 2 OF MY moving trucks hostage, soon I will be suing the pants off them. They are tax avoiding POS people, I have emails proving they allowed my name to be fraudulently signed so fake companies could be made under my name, I do not have the money yet but I will, if you have any advice for me I would grately appreciate it. I plan to burn that place down. Attached are the documents showing me and my younger sister opening a company we had no clue of....and than a signed paper by me removing my dads old partner Brian who went to prison. I just need a little help I have all the proof I want to take them ALL down including my father. PLEASE IF YOU OR ANYONE CAN HELP ME my personal email is [email protected].

Below you will see me and my little sister opened a company, than some other person owned it, I signed him out than we owned it again, my identity was used to buy $160,000 trucks than I was taken off ownership, and now they hold those trucks hostage telling me I have no legal right and I need to sue them. Than a lawyer emailed me and said to **** off and bring it.

SO I did my homework.....

I have emails and communication between Michael Willing
    His right hand man Scott Merideth
    And Britta Cross was the little B*tch who organized it all with these men...... I have emails to prove it all. They messed with the wrong person, my vengence and justice is coming I hope you can help me Rob. I intend on showing theirposts as further evidence of their character, or lack there of. See you soon Deer Creek Or ummmm LLCTLC .....

James Rogers
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. James Rogers

James Rogers Rookie

Jun 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    James Rogers
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME AND MY SISTER

4. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    James, I'm no lawyer, and I can tell you're pissed, but I'd be very cautious what you put out on the internet, or at least choose your language more carefully. I say this in your best interest moving ahead, as there is likely litigation coming.

To summarize my understanding of what happened. You and your sister own/ed a company? Then you filed LLC formation with this deadbeat company (kind of like a title company? so you put the trucks in their name for them to process registration in MT?) and now they're holding those vehicles hostage? (location?)

Hope you all the best, this sounds like a mess.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    ohh wow, I wish you the best, but don't post anything here as public information.